As the name explains, Guest posting / Frontend Posting / Publishing wordpress plugin is a free WordPress Plugin that facilitates the functionality to submit Posts from the frontend with or without logging in with various configurable options.
You can configure available forms with drag and drop form builder, add unlimited custom fields with various field type supports.
- Flexibility for admins
- Files & attachments
- Drag-n-drop form builder
- Custom Fields
- Next-generation block styled editor (EditorJS)
- MD Editor
- WordPress Guest Post Submission
- Publish post forms using Gutenberg
- Use anywhere easily with shortcodes
- User Frontend Dashboard [fe_fs_user_admin]
- Admin Notification Configurations more info
- Redirect on inserting or updating post configurations more info
Flexibility for admins
Admins can manage users from frontend as well as configure from backend those who can access the dashboard.
Files & attachments
Users can upload attachments from the frontend. Users can also upload post featured image. Image upload on post content area
Drag-n-drop form builder
Easily fill your form with fields using drag-n-drops and real-time preview that updates as you make changes. You can see how your form will look like eventually from the dashboard!
Publish your post forms using Gutenberg
Easily add your published forms in Gutenberg editor with the
Front Editor block. When users want to publish forms on a page, they can simply select it from the drop-down included in the dedicated FE block for Gutenberg. The entire form automatically renders within the editor as well as on page. It’s much easier than manually copying and pasting shortcodes! Saves you a ton of time and clicks. But you can also do it the old style using the shortcodes block.
Use anywhere easily with shortcodes
All of the forms get an unique shortcode which you can paste on any page and the form will generate without breaking the style of your theme.
WordPress Guest Post Submission
Enable guests to post from your site frontend without registering with WP Front User Submit.
Submit and update anything from Frontend
Users can upload files, fill out forms, even entry data with multiple choice menus. Allow users to update their posts from the frontend.
Next-generation block styled editor (EditorJS)
Will give the ability to add post content better with his own blocks.
Set post status, post message, update post button text
Assign separate default status for a new and edit post, the message you want to show to users after form submission, and change the text of submit buttons as you like.
Display Custom Fields Data in Post
Custom fields data are viewable to visitors on frontend on single post pages. Admins can disable this feature also.
User Admin giving ability to manage your posts edit them or delete
Use this shortcode [fe_fs_user_admin]
- User Role Editor plugin – if you add permission for user role
edit_others_poststhat role will be able to edit others posts via our editor
WP Front User Submit PRO – Premium Features
- Custom taxonomy support
- Custom post types
- Custom field support
- Guest Posting
- Gallery using WP Media Uploader
- Image uploading via WP Media Uploader
- Thumbnail using WP Media Uploader
- Multiple categories selection
- Carousel (gallery block) more info
- Attaches more info
All these features can be enabled or disabled
Boost your site value with user-generated content!
* Set posts to any status: Pending, Publish
* One-click filtering of submitted posts on the Admin Posts page
* Edit button on every your post to make editing efficient
* Display or disable WordPress admin bar for only user or for all
Please help us to improve the plugin
For revision and issues here
- Front Editor Pro* now available here.
- Check documentation here
For more information please visit our site .
- English – default, always included
- Russian – ru_RU
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Front Editor
Front Editor via Gutenberg block or shortcode that enables your visitors to submit posts and upload images. Just add the following shortcode to any Post, Page, or Widget:
* Gutenberg block:
To add user admin page please add shortcode below:
* Shortcode: [fe_fs_user_admin count=”6″] , add ‘count’ param to show any number of posts you need
That’s all there is to it! Your site now can accept user-generated content. Everything is super easy to customize via the Plugin Settings page.
Can I create new posts from frontend
Can I Edit my posts from frontend
Can I delete my posts from frontend
Can I upload photo/image/video
I am having problem with uploading files
Please check if you’ve specified the max upload size on setting
Can I translate plugin
Yes! plugins are localized/ translatable by default. For translating I recommend the awesome plugin Loco Translate.
Is working with Gutenberg Block Editor ?
Works perfectly with or without Gutenberg Block Editor
How to use Shortcode with settings ?
Please check this article https://wpfronteditor.com/how-to-use-shortcode/
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Guest posting / Frontend Posting wordpress plugin – WP Front User Submit / Front Editor" ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- youtube video issue fixed
- Integration with User Role Editor plugin (if you add permission for user role edit_others_posts that role will be able to edit others posts via our editor)
- fixed Editor JS link block
- fixed Enditorjs data
- The captions under a picture
- freemius updated
- Added Admin Notification Configurations more info
- Fixed issue on form creation
- Redirect on inserting or updating post configurations more info
- Added ability to remove style from form
- Place to add custom style for form
- Fixed small issue
- We added new User Admin with created posts [fe_fs_user_admin count=’12’]
- Save draft button added and ability in settings disable it and change button text
- Fixed some small bugs in settings
- Fixed issue with form saving in backend (Form settings is empty wrong check )
- Title field made bigger (title of the article must break when it fills)
- Fixed issue with editor js images save
- Use HTML content if for some reason EditorJS data is empty
- Added issue reporting system
- Fixed issue with rest api
- Not logged in issue with WP Media Uploader
- Added new block for EditorJS image gallery (carousel)
- Added new block for EditorJS attaches (will give ability to add files)
- Fixed issue with EditorJS saving
- Fixed issue on some theme wp media uploader styles
- Fixed issue with media uploader in Editor js
- Success/Issue popup style changed to smaller and added to right bottom
- MD Editor russian lang
- On post edit button fixed
- Fixed issue in plugin settings
- Side popup bar on save or update removed
- New post on update fixed
- MD Editor added
- Fixed post title field bug
- Added hook after post created
- Added hook after post updated
- Fixed issue with freemius free to pro version bug
- !Important Settings removed from Gutenberg block you will need to create a form and select it in Gutenberg block
- Added custom post type Post Form and added all settings there
- Added Form Builder
- Added support for to submit custom post types (pro version)
- Added custom field support (pro version)
- Added guest posting
- Added comment status selector in settings
- Added another small settings
- Editor translation issue solved https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bd%d0%b5%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%b7%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%b6%d0%bd%d0%be-%d0%bf%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b5%d0%b2%d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b8/
- Small fixes solved
- Added Image & Gallery block (Pro version)
- Added WP Media Uploader (Pro version)
- Added WP Media Uploader Settings for thumbnail (Pro version)
- Enable Subscriber role to upload files
- Users can see only there attachments in media uploader
- Shortcode error fixed and added all setting https://wpfronteditor.com/how-to-use-shortcode/
- EditorJS updated
- Hide or show empty categories https://github.com/Aharonyan/front-editor/issues/42
- Add ability to add new tags https://github.com/Aharonyan/front-editor/issues/46
- The select js library changed
- Added settings to select multiple categories
- Always show a “null” bug solved https://github.com/Aharonyan/front-editor/issues/45
- Warning block fixed https://github.com/Aharonyan/front-editor/issues/25
- Added editor plugins settings
- Category selection bug fixed
- Added “Add New” button settings https://github.com/Aharonyan/front-editor/commit/7830fc5d79d6eddee4026b440f660f6252bb2672
- Plugin title changed
- Images in editor duplicating: bug fixed #32
- Pictures are not attached to the article: bug fixed #39
- added sticky buttons when a post is very big
- Added ‘Edit’ button position settings
- solved Cyrillic text issue
- Added tags support
- Added setting to choose what status will post have when it will be added
- the most of the settings you can find in the ‘Front Editor’ block
- select now working with select2 and looks better
- front editor redesigned it looks better now
- code Refactoring
- Post image selection added to free version
- Category selection added to free version
- Category fixed required parameter
- Status selection added to free version
- Security fixes
- Added image validation
- Added images sanitizing
- Showing image errors on uploading in front editor
- Added security check when trying to edit post or create
- Added new logo
- Added settings page.
- Added post featured image selector.
- Added category selector.
- Added post type selector.