SiteCall Pro generates leads from your website traffic.
The idea of SiteCall Pro is simple.
It allows your website viewers to ask for an instant telephone contact from your adviser.
Now they don’t have to participate in a whole contact process – go to the “contact” page, dial the number,
wait for the call, write an e-mail. They just fill in the form giving their phone number. No other data is needed.
SiteCall Pro is based on Focus Contact Center solutions,
so conversations can be queued and sent back to IVR as any other connection, each contact will be registered,
added to the history, and included in reports and statistics.
You can install the plugin easily by choosing it from WordPress.
After installing you can create a form compatible with the design colors of your organization and put your logo in it.
And now you can make clients from your website guests.
SiteCall Pro FEATURES
Call control with CRM system
Free SMS notifications
Custom system integrations
Detailed reports and statistics
Business hours settings
Different dialing options
Ability to add department calls
Your own phone number as a Caller ID
Ability to change the response time for your calls
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- Visit https://focustelecom.pl/sitecall/ and create an account using the form
- Activate your account to the Focus Contact Center platform, from e-mail activation link
- Log in to the Focus Contact Center Platform
- Create your SiteCall widget by the creator
- Go to the WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Go to the Focus SiteCall settings in WordPress
- Enter the FCC domain. The domain is in the link of Focus Contact Center platform (eg. https://fccdomain.fcc-online.pl)
- Enter the API key. You can find this key after logging in to Focus Contact Center platform -> Administration bookmark -> Integrations -> SiteCall. Generate the key, copy it and paste in API key field in WordPress
- Save changes
- List of SiteCall widgets is a list of widgets created in the FCC platform.
- Go to the List of themes assigned to SiteCall widgets in WordPress
- Select the template and assign SiteCall to template or Choose the default SiteCall for theme.
- You can go to the “Pages” and create or edit one from the list
- Add your SiteCall widget by the plugin “Focus SiteCall Lite” located on the right site of the page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores