The WordPress plugin is intended to connect Flynax powered classifieds site with a WordPress blog.
Once the websites have been synced successfully, a new Flynax widget will be added to admin panel of a WordPress powered site, which you can choose to position in any part of your blog.
The widget enables you to configure the number of ads displayed as well as group them according to ‘featured’ or ‘simple’.
Similarly, WordPress latest post widget will be added to your Flynax powered site which will mirror latest posts from your blog.
You are free to choose the position of the box wherever it is most appropriate to your site design.
- Accounts synchronization between your WordPress Blog and Flynax Classifieds Website;
- New widget in your admin panel allows you to create boxes with Featured or Recently added ads on your blog pages;
- Sends the latest posts to your Flynax website to show it in the box there
To set the plugin up, you need to:
- Upload entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Account syncronization improved
- An error when saving the URL in the WordPress site fixed
- The problem on nginx servers resolved
- Plugin performance improved due to use of REST API of the WP Bridge on Flynax side
- Server limitations removed; WordPress can now be installed separately
- All reported bugs fixed
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Initial release.