- The Easy Pricing Tables WordPress Plugin makes it easy to create and publish beautiful pricing tables and comparison tables on your WordPress site. You can build, customize and publish a pricing table in just a few minutes, straight from the post editor, with zero coding required.
This plugin is fully compatible with WordPress 5.0’s new block editor (“Gutenberg”). You can build and edit pricing tables directly in the post editor. Also features support for classic editor and page builders.
Easy Pricing Tables Premium
Easy Pricing Tables Premium comes with the following features.
Six Gorgeous Pricing Table Designs.
Fully Customize your Pricing Table (Colors, etc…).
Choose From 15 Font Options.
Add Inline Images to Pricing Tables.
One-Click WooCommerce Integration.
Priority Email Support.
Pricing Toggles (switch between multiple pricing tables – eg. currencies or monthly/yearly pricing.
And much more….
Easy Pricing Tables is the first WordPress pricing table plugin built specifically for the block editor.
Building pricing tables on your site has never been easier. Simply add the pricing table block to your post, fill in your prices and features, and publish.
No coding required. Easy Pricing Tables lets anyone create a responsive pricing table in just a few minutes.
Easy Pricing Tables – WordPress Pricing Table Plugin Features
Build beautiful WordPress pricing tables in minutes.
Works with any WordPress theme.
Responsive WordPress Pricing Tables – responds to fit any device.
Easy Pricing Tables implements conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices and guides you through the process of creating a pricing table that converts.
Easy Pricing Tables works with any WordPress theme you have installed. Use the pricing table block to build pricing tables in the post editor, or build in the plugin dashboard and add to your page via shortcode.
Gutenberg / WordPress 5.0 compatible. Not just compatible. Easy Pricing Tables is built specifically for the block editor.
Intuitive User Interface – building pricing tables has never been easier. Point and click to edit your table.
Create unlimited pricing table rows.
Customize your pricing table design with color pickers, font pickers and native design settings.
Reorder pricing table columns with one click.
Featured Column – draw people to your most popular products by highlighting a featured column.
Save pricing tables as reusable blocks to add in multiple posts or pages.
Shortcode support for use with classic editor and page builders.
Add PayPal payment links, Stripe payment links, or any other checkout link to your pricing table buttons.
Automatically match column heights to keep rows aligned.
Customize text size and formatting with one click.
As this is the lite version of this WordPress pricing table plugin, the only support we offer through these forums is for bugs. Support for questions regarding modifying your pricing tables, writing custom CSS, etc is available for customers of Easy Pricing Tables Premium.
This plugin does not store any personal data.
Este plugin proporciona 2 bloques.
- Easy Pricing Table
- Pricing Tables (Legacy)
- Upload the Easy Pricing Tables plugin file (
easy-pricing-tables.zip) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your sidebar, select ‘Pricing Tables -> Add New’ to create a new table
Can I use Easy Pricing Tables with Elementor?
Yes, Easy Pricing Tables is compatible with Elementor and any other page builder plugin that supports shortcodes.
To add a pricing table anywhere other than the block editor, go to the Easy Pricing Tables plugin dashboard, create your table, and add it to your post with the shortcode provided.
How can I save pricing tables to publish in multiple parts of my site?
Create your pricing table and save it as a reusable block. Choose this reusable block anywhere you wish to add your pricing table.
How do I change the width of my pricing table?
Your pricing tables will fit to the content area your theme allows. You can edit how wide or narrow it appears with the “change alignment” setting (in the settings toolbar above the block). Change the alignment settings to set how much of the content area your pricing table fits to (e.g. “wide width” or “full width”).
How can I integrate Easy Pricing Tables with WooCommerce?
Easy Pricing Tables premium comes with a one-click integration to add WooCommerce products to your pricing table. Check out Easy Pricing Tables Premium here.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Pricing Tables WordPress Plugin – Easy Pricing Tables" ha sido traducido a 3 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Easy Pricing Tables 3.2.2
- Fix issue with column titles not being editable
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0.1
Easy Pricing Tables 3.2.1
- Fix reported legacy mode XSS vulnerability
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0.0
Easy Pricing Tables 3.2.0
- Added Image support
- Added “Add Row” and ability to add rows & columns before or after existing table
- Added Copy Table action for EPT3 tables
- UI Updates
- Improved performance (editor & sitewide enqueues)
- Changed button editing behavior to a modal (to edit URL and button text)
- Fix jQuery conflict with toggles Divi theme (probably others)
- Removed/refactor some legacy code causing conflicts
- Removed Column Height toggle (added match image heights)
- Removed Copy HTML feature
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.6
- Fixed a bug on the settings page that caused an error for some users
- Added some more allowed HTML tags for the frontend
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9.1
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.5
- Added the option to add a custom function to allow more HTML tags to legacy pricing tables content
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.4
- Fix frontend HTML tag issue
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.3
- Cleaned up code for legacy table
- Improved plugin security
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.3
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.2
- Improved table builder performance on Gutenberg editor
- Prevent unused layout files from being loaded in frontend
- Update some code to get rid of console warnings
- Cleaned up layout 1 structure
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.1
- Fixes for Easy Pricing Tables Premium
Easy Pricing Tables 3.1.0
- Clean up frontend render page
- CSS improvements / bugfixes
- Tested with and updated some code for WordPress 5.8
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.5
- Fixed bug in review request
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.4
- Fixed bug where Settings page was inaccessible
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.3
- Add option to display legacy pricing tables in Pricing Tables Settings
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.2
- Add Pricing Table custom theme compatibilities
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.1
- Some CSS fixes
- Add URL with instruction video
Easy Pricing Tables 3.0.0
- Rebuilt Easy Pricing Tables from scratch for Gutenberg
- Added a cleaner way to switch between layouts
- Added font picker
- Cleaned up unused code
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7.2
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.6
- Changed code to use builtin Codemirror
- Fixed Custom CSS editor
- Fixed Gutenberg CSS issues
- Tested up to WordPress 5.6
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.5
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.4
- Fix undefined variable error
- Remove unused files
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.3
- Performance, UI and compatibilty improvements
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3.0
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.0
- Add WordPress 5.0 block (Gutenberg) support
- Fixed PHP 7.2 “misuse of count” error in metabox library ( thanks vbhunt )
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.11
- Fix compatibility issue with WP SEO plugin
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.10
- Fix a possible conflict with Yoast
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.9
- Disable navigation confirmation dialog until inputs are changed
- Add a workaround for Impreza theme
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.8
- Add uninstall feedback survey
- Tested up to WordPress 4.8
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.7
- Add save confirmation prompt
- Update jQuery MatchHeight library to latest (v0.7.0)
- Fix conflict with “Calls to Action” plugin
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.6
- Allow shortcodes in Plan Name, Plan Price, Button Text and Button URL fields
- Fix footer URL link not working
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.5
[released for premium editions only]
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.4
- Include updated WPAlchemy library for PHP7 compatibility
- Replace deprecated function get_currentuserinfo with wp_get_current_user
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.3
- Improved performance up to 50%
- Added WordPress filter for inline CSS ( ‘fca_ept_css_filter’ ) see https://github.com/davidhme/easy-pricing-tables-free/compare/release-2-3-3?expand=1#diff-6c2a3ec8c1f99e3832bfd514b00470b6R45
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.2
- Changed default button text and place holder to ‘Add to Cart’
- Fixed conflict with ‘All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets’ plugin
- Updated a few headings and tooltip texts for better clarity
- Tested up to WP 4.6 Beta
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.1
- This release was only for Easy Pricing Tables premium
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.0
- Added Dutch translations
- Fix a warning that occured with PHP 7
- Changed CSS enqueue order to allow overwriting any rules with custom css
Easy Pricing Tables 2.2.0
- Fix possible conflict with other plugins using Mixpanel library
- Fix conflict with Yoast SEO plugin causing incorrect styles on some themes/configurations
- Included French language translations
- Minor UI Improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 2.1.0
- Fixed a plugin conflict with iThemes exchange.
- Fixed a bug in the backend introduced by a new version of jQuery included in WP 4.5
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.6
- Small UI improvements: pricing table editor now looks a bit nicer.
- Fix: Easy Pricing Tables now cleans up the database when the plugin is deleted. (It removes dh_ptp_allow_tracking and dh_ptp_mailing_list)
- Fix: Easy Pricing Tables disabled the WordPress post auto save feature on some configurations.
- Fix: pricing tables used to be listed as public posts.
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.5
- Added text domain for compatibility with translate.wordpress.org
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.4
- Reverted the
p>-related fix introduced with 2.0.3 as it ended up causing problems.
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.3
- Fix: Some themes insert
p> tags into our pricing tables which made them look weird. We now hide these paragraphs using CSS.
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.2
- Confirmed WordPress 4.3 compatibility
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0.1
- Fixed Phantom “1” bug that showed up on some sites
Easy Pricing Tables 2.0
- Updated version to 2.0 to correspond with Easy Pricing Tables Premium
- Updated copy of Easy Pricing Tables Premium banner
- Updated anonymous tracking script
- Fixed error that occured when activating Easy Pricing Tables Premium when Easy Pricing Tables Lite was installed.
Easy Pricing Tables 188.8.131.52
- Actualizado el archivo readme.txt
Easy Pricing Tables 184.108.40.206
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.0.1
Easy Pricing Tables 1.9.5
- Improvement: Empty rows will now automatically be hidden on smartphones
- Improvement: Changed mouse cursor from arrow to hand on button hover
- Improvement: Changed aesthetics (CSS) of the tabs in the Easy Pricing Tables editor
- Improvement: Made the pricing table columns in the Easy Pricing Tables editor wider
- Changed version number of Easy Pricing Tables to correspond to Easy Pricing Tables Premium
- Added Easy Pricing Tables – icon to media button
Easy Pricing Tables 1.7.1
- Fixed CSS bug related to the “rounded pricing table corners” – feature
- Fixed a rare bug by adding jquey lib dependency after matchHeight lib
- Minor CSS change in the UI
- Add unique ID element to every call to action button
Easy Pricing Tables 1.7
- Add Custom Pricing Table CSS Feature
Easy Pricing Tables 220.127.116.11
- Tiny CSS fix (Easy Pricing Tables user interface)
Easy Pricing Tables 1.6.1
- Small user interface improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 18.104.22.168
- Confirmed Easy Pricing Tables compatibility with WordPress 4.0
Easy Pricing Tables 22.214.171.124
- Confirmed Easy Pricing Tables compatibility with WordPress 3.9.2
Easy Pricing Tables 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a minor issue that occured while deploying Easy Pricing Tables v1.6 that caused ‘Automatically match Row Height’ to not work.
Easy Pricing Tables 1.6
- Automatically match Pricing Table Row Height – feature. For all newly created tables, all rows will now be forced to be of the same height using JS (you can activate/deactivate this in Design -> General Settings -> Automatically match Row Height)
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5.5
- Fixed a JS bug in the Easy Pricing Tables backend (jquery-ui loaded in non easy-pricing-tables post-types)
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5.4
- Improved the plugins’ compatibility with shortcode-button generators
- Fixed a JS error in the Easy Pricing Tables editor
- Added the ability to use only one column
- Added ‘template’-Tab
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5.3
- Fixed a bug that added unnecessary pricing table CSS to some pages
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.9.1
Easy Pricing Tables 188.8.131.52
- Updated links to new Easy Pricing Tables landing page – https://fatcatapps.com/easypricingtables
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5.2
- Confirmed compatibility of Easy Pricing Tables with WordPress 3.9
- Changed Easy Pricing Tables icon
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5.1
- Bugfix: Unable to resize bullet font
- Bugfix: Preview didn’t work for about 1% of sites
- Bugfix: “Pricing Table” menu disappears
- Improve HTML & CSS by removing a couple of !importants from my code
- Changes to email opt-in system
- Added Easy Pricing Tables Premium – preview
Easy Pricing Tables 184.108.40.206
- Fixed incompatibility with netstudio-wp theme
- Added YouTube video link to readme.txt
Easy Pricing Tables 1.5
- Easy Pricing Tables now supports translations (contact me if you’d like to submit a translation).
- Added Lithuanian language support.
- Improved compatibility with legacy browsers (in particular old Internet Exploreer versions).
- Easy Pricing Tables is now compatible with https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-mobile-friendly-tooltip/.
- Small UI improvement: moved the “Pricing Tables” setting link in the left-hand navigation further down.
Easy Pricing Tables 1.4.4
- Pricing Table editor UI improvements
- Added support for shortcode buttons like S2 member
- Fixed incompatibility with the Theme Foundry Basis theme
- Decreased file size of Easy Pricing Tables plugin
- Fixed CSS incompatibility with some themes
- Added an update notice
Easy Pricing Tables 1.4.3
- Added the ability to clone existing pricing tables
- Added row IDs to pricing table HTML (now you can change alternate row colors using CSS)
- Fixed CSS conflicts with some themes
- Minor UX improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 220.127.116.11
- Fixed versioning issue
Easy Pricing Tables 18.104.22.168
- Updated readme.txt (FAQ, pricing table screenshots, markdown formatting issues)
Easy Pricing Tables 1.4.2
- Actualizado el archivo readme.txt
- Added sidebar link to Easy Pricing Tables Premium
- Fixed CSS conflict with Dynamik Genesis Child Theme
- Added ability to rename “Most Popular” Featured Label
Easy Pricing Tables 1.4.1
- Fixed pricing tables button-color bug introduced with version 1.4
Easy Pricing Tables 1.4
- Bufix: Fixed Easy Pricing Tables CSS generation algorithm
- Fixed PHP 5.4 strict notices
- Improved compatibility with other plugins using the WPAlchemy framework
- UI improvements: Shortcodes can now be directly added via the editor
- After install, ask users if they want to allow usage tracking
- After install, ask users if they want to get a pricing-table mini-course
- Users can now change the text in the “most popular” label
Easy Pricing Tables 1.3.2
- Improved CSS to cause less Easy Pricing Tables / theme conflicts
- Various bugfixes
- Refactored pricing table generation code
- UI improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 1.3.1
- Minor Improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 1.3
- Fixed incompatibility with s2 Member plugin
- Added font-size options
- Changed Easy Pricing Tables post-type ‘public’ => false
- Minor bugfixes
- Minor UI improvements
Easy Pricing Tables 1.2.1
Easy Pricing Tables 1.2
- Added column drag & drop to pricing tables editor
- UI improvements
- Fixed CSS issues on the “Add new pricing tables”-page caused by WooThemes
Easy Pricing Tables 1.1.2
- Fixed bug related to colorpicker introduced with version 1.1.0
Easy Pricing Tables 1.1.1
- Fixed Woothems incompatibility
Easy Pricing Tables 1.1.0
- Added new pricing tables design options (colors & rounded corners)
- Added tabs to backend Easy Pricing Tables UI
- Replaced default-text with HTML5 placeholder
- Various bugfixes
- Added new screenshots
- Added banner for WordPress directory
Easy Pricing Tables 22.214.171.124
- Minor CSS Bugfix
Easy Pricing Tables 1.0.2
- Fixed typos
- Improved responsive CSS
- Improved button design
- Changed design of highlighted column
Easy Pricing Tables 1.0.1
- Improved readme.txt of Easy Pricing Tables
Easy Pricing Tables 1.0.0
- Initial release of Easy Pricing Tables