Let use diferent themes installed for each user role actived.
You can set which theme will be use visible for “administrator” role while logged, or for “editor”, or any other role created. Also, you can set which theme will be visible for rest of visitors, that´s rest of people that are not wp users, just visitors.
It´s very easy, just install it, go to Development Themes Options page, choose your roles/themes and save.
You can use this plugin for things like:
Put your site under maintenance using some other alternative theme for your site, but let the administrator or any other user role be able to see and work a new theme, let´s say an update.
You can test some new theme while rest of visitors still see the current one.
In fact, you can show a theme for any user role that is actived, default ones, or any other role created by some other plugin. Let´s say one of those role managers available. I´ve tested, and works.
You can also turn Off the plugin, in order to use the actived theme for all users and visitors.
- Upload the folder “rg_development_theme” to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to Apereance -> Development Themes Options and choose your settings.
- Save and you are done.
If you have questions and/or ideas to implement, just send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Development Theme" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Working on wp 3.8.1 !!!
- Now you can set themes for all users roles available (tested with plugins like User Role).
- Included thumbnail preview of themes on theme list.
- Select by default current theme installed for all roles on startup.
- First public version.