This plugin serves as a highly documented example of using WordPress’s built-in WP_List_Table class for plugin development. Previously, WordPress plugins
had to be created from scratch and were often wildly inconsistent with the rest of the WordPress admin. This example serves to help clarify use of the
WP_List_Table class for quickly and easily generating consistent, standardized, feature-rich list-tables for WordPress admin screens.
One new admin menu is created: “List Table Example”. This page includes an example table and all the documentation needed to reproduce it. Developers who
open the PHP file itself will find exceptionally well documented code outlining all the information needed to duplicate this feature.
For more information, please visit the WP_List_Tables page in the WordPress Codex.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Minor addition to documentation.
- NOTE: No changes are required to maintain support with new list tables in WordPress 4.3!
- Minor updates to documentation
- Fixed the WordPress Plugin Editor link on the example admin page
- Fixed a minor bug that could result in sorting not quite working as expected
- Fixed an incorrect codex link in the readme
- Demonstrates usage of WP_List_Table
- Demonstrates pagination
- Demonstrates column sorting
- Demonstrates inline actions
- Demonstrates bulk actions