This plugin adds UK postcode lookup functionality to the address forms on the front-end in WooCommerce.
The checkout experience becomes faster and easier as customers no longer have to type out full addresses. Postcode lookup speeds up form filling and boosts usability. Every address is verified at the point of entry. Problems due to incorrect or badly typed address data are drastically reduced.
Customer Satisfaction & Conversions
Easier and faster checkout saves your customers’ time, improves conversions and builds loyalty.
User input is validated in real time and your customer database is populated with fully verified addresses. Fewer missed deliveries.
- Button Text: You can change the text displayed on the search button.
- Counties: There are options for filling the county field.
- Hide Address Fields: The address fields can be hidden, meaning the customer has to use the postcode search. This improves the accuracy of addresses captured.
- Hide Results: You can choose to hide the search results dropdown once the customer has selected a search result.
- Auto-select Result: The first result can be automatically selected.
- Button CSS: Allows you to add custom CSS to our search button.
- Finally, you can change some of the messages which are displayed.
- Unpack the zip file and copy the craftyclicks_postcode_lookup folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins folder.
- On the admin panel, go to Plugins / Installed Plugins, and activate the Crafty Clicks Postcode Lookup Integration.
- From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce / Settings / Integration and click on the Crafty Clicks Postcode Lookup tab. Here you can insert your access token, which is needed to use this plugin on a live site. To get an access token, you will need to sign up for an account with us, and we will email you an access token. On this page you will also find configuration options, which are explained below in the Configuration section. When you have finished, click ‘Save changes’.
- You can test the plugin without an access token using our free test postcodes: AA11AA, AA11AB, AA11AD and AA11AE. If all is OK so far and you haven’t got an account with us yet, register at www.craftyclicks.co.uk. You will get an email with your access token. Remember that you need a paid up account to go live on a public facing website (the trial only gives you up to 30 clicks of live address searches).
- (optional) Any suggestions for improvements to the module? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer support?
Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy help.
- Is this really completely free?
The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it?
You’ll need a trial account to test. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Declaring supported WooCommerce version.
- Check: Compatible with WordPress 5.2.1.
- Feature: now works if country and/or county are missing.
- Fix: Reworked input field updater.
- Fix: Trigger update event on auto-filled form elements.
- Feature: Added custom CSS option for the search button.
- Refactor: Lookup adding functionality.
- Fixed display issue that occurred on some checkouts
- Added postcode lookup to orders and users forms on the admin panel.
- Improved compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0.
- Now set ‘countries’ within the UK (Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) based on postcode.
- Improved compatibility with our Address Auto-Complete plugin for WooCommerce.