This plugin adds a Coronavirus notice message to either the top, bottom, or inside the text on a website. This free plugin allows website owners to quickly and easily add a notification banner about COVID-19. Key features include, options for where to display notification (top, top static, bottom, bottom static, or inside your text using a shortcode). Additionally, the plugin offers a optional “read more” link to direct viewers to a web page with more information.
For more information about this plugin you can checkout our web page at Coronavirus Notice Message plugin.
The following will guide you through installing and setting up this plugin.
- Install the plugin by either by uploading it via FTP, or by adding using the “Add Plugin” link when logged into WordPress as an admin.
- Activate the plugin via the Plugin page when logged into WordPress as an admin.
- Open up the settings page for the plugn. This can be found in the left hand menu titled “Coronavirus Notice Message”
- Check the checkbox for ” Enable Coronavirus…” this will enable the notification to show on your website.
- Select the location you want the notice to display. If you choose “inline” then you’ll need to copy & paste the shortcode into a web page’s content. The shortcode to copy & paste is [coronavirus_notice]
- Choose the colors you want for the notice background and text.
- Under the “Content” section add in your notice headline.
- Type in a notice message in the textarea box.
- Then optionally, if you want a link to a web page to read more, then enter read more link text.
- And then select what page/post you want the link to go to.
- Lastly, click the “Save Changes” button.
- You’re all set! Your notice will now show on your website.
Why should I use this
You should use this plugin if you want a simple way to tell your visitors how you’re handling the Coronavirus as it relates to your business or website.
Why is my notice not displaying?
If your notice is not displaying, make sure you’ve enabled the message inside the plugin’s settings page. Also you may want to try a different message location. The coronavirus banner message location may not be compatible with your theme.
Is there any cost to use this?
No, this is a free plugin. It’s our way of helping out with the pandemic.
Who is Gallagher Website Design
Gallagher Website Design is an agency based website designer and developer that focuses on building websites, plugins, and e-commerce solutions for businesses that want to grow. As a full service advertising and marketing agency, they also provide Internet marketing service, marketing consultant services, and graphic designer services. They are based out of St. Peterburg, FL and services clients from the Tampa Bay area and all over the globe. Gallagher Website Design can be contacted at the following address.
Gallagher Website Design
430 3rd Ave S Unit #318
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice Message" ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Plugin release
- Added ability to have read more link go to an external website
- Added new feature to restrict what page/post the notice message displays on.
- Fixed bug were was not displaying if the message set to display on “ALL” pages.
- Fixed bug were was throwing fatal error.