Contact Form 7 : Hide Success Message will allow you to simply hide the message with Effect after some delay time.
Now you can also hide validation and failed message with premium plugin (Only $2)
- You can choose effect.
- You can speed time of the effect.
- You can decide delay time(after that time message will disappear)
- You don’t need to deactivate the plugin. You can disable plugin from the Setting page.
Many user want to hide success message that is been generated after email has been sent successfully but somehow they are not able to find it on google.So this plugin will allow them to hide it wihout any coding or additional settings.
We always welcome your suggestion and We are always there to support you.
Even Contribution is also welcome. Contact me through rohilmistry [dot] ymail [dot] com.
NOTE: You need to enable the plugin from its setting tab and then only message will be hide otherwise it will remail there.It will only hide the SUCCESS MESSAGE.
Follow steps described below to install that plugin:
- Download zip file from the wordpress plugin page.
- Upload that file to your wordpress site
- Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Hide Success Message tab > Enable it.
- Why message is not working?
It might be because you have not Enabled it from the
Settings > Hide Success Message tab.
- I want to get help, where should I go?
Post your issue to our Support Page
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Compitable with the Latest version of the WordPress 4.5.2. (Date: 26 May, 2016)
Compitable with the Latest version of the WordPress 4.4.2. (Date: 18 March, 2016)
Compitable with the Latest version of the WordPress 4.3. (Date: 8 September, 2015)
Compitable with the Latest version of the WordPress 4.2.2. (Date: 17 May, 2015)
- Initial release.
- Initial beta release.