Compress Then Upload lets you upload images to the WordPress media library but it first compresses and resizes them on your browser before uploading them.
This is particularly useful if you need to upload large sized images and you are using a poor internet connection or if your current WordPress site has small upload size limit.
How to upload images?
- Install plugin
- Navigate to Media -> Compress Then Upload
- Drag & Drop images into the dropzone and watch them get uploaded
- Navigate to Media -> Library to see your uploaded images
Contributions are welcome, you may improve the plugin, solve issues or just browse the plugin repository here.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Tested plugin on WordPress 6.2
- Tested plugin on WordPress 6.1
- Updated plugin description
- Added plugin images and logo