This free add-on for CoCart enhances the data returned for the cart and the items added to it.
Each item added to the cart will return the following:
- Returns the regular price and sale price if any. – Enhances API v2 ONLY
- Returns the discount status of items and the discounted price if any. – Enhances API v2 ONLY
- Returns virtual and downloadable status. – Enhances API v2
- Returns the product slug.
- Returns the product type.
- Returns variation data formatted.
- Returns the product dimensions.
- Returns product price raw.
- Returns the product categories assigned. – Enhances API v2
- Returns the product tags assigned. – Enhances API v2
- Returns the product SKU.
- Returns the product weight and unit.
- Returns the product stock status. – Enhances API v2
- Returns the product gallery if any. – Enhances API v2
- Returns the product permalink. – Enhances API v2
Want more? Upgrade to CoCart Pro.
Tools and Libraries
- CoCart Beta Tester allows you to easily update to prerelease versions of CoCart Lite for testing and development purposes.
- CoCart VSCode extension for Visual Studio Code adds snippets and autocompletion of functions, classes and hooks.
- CoCart Carts in Session allows you to view all the carts in session via the WordPress admin.
- CoCart Product Support Boilerplate provides a basic boilerplate for supporting a different product types to add to the cart with validation including adding your own parameters.
- CoCart Cart Callback Example provides you an example of registering a callback that can be triggered when updating the cart.
- CoCart Tweaks provides a starting point for developers to tweak CoCart to their needs.
Other Add-ons to further enhance your cart.
We also have other add-ons that extend CoCart to enhance your development and your customers shopping experience.
- CoCart – CORS simply filters the session cookie to allow CoCart to work across multiple domains. – FREE
- Advanced Custom Fields extends the products API by returning all your advanced custom fields for products.
- and more add-ons in development.
They work with the FREE version of CoCart already, and these add-ons of course come with support too.
Join our growing community
A Slack community for developers, WordPress agencies and shop owners building the fastest and best headless WooCommerce stores with CoCart.
Built with developers in mind
Extensible, adaptable, and open source — CoCart – Cart Enhanced is created with developers in mind. If you’re interested to jump in the project, there are opportunities for developers at all levels to get involved. Contribute to CoCart – Cart Enhanced on the GitHub repository and join the party.
Bug reports for CoCart – Cart Enhanced are welcomed in the CoCart – Cart Enhanced repository on GitHub. Please note that GitHub is not a support forum, and that issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- The CoCart plugin official website.
- The CoCart Documentation
- Subscribe to updates
- Like, Follow and Star on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and GitHub
This plugin is created by Sébastien Dumont.
You will need CoCart v2.1 or above.
- WordPress v5.6
- WooCommerce v4.3
- PHP v7.3
- WordPress v5.8 or higher.
- WooCommerce v5.2 or higher.
- PHP v7.4
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of CoCart – Cart Enhanced, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CoCart Cart Enhanced” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
It is recommended that anytime you want to update “CoCart Cart Enhanced” that you get familiar with what’s changed in the release.
CoCart Cart Enhanced uses Semver practices. The summary of Semver versioning is as follows:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes.
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards compatible manner.
- PATCH version when you make backwards compatible bug fixes.
You can read more about the details of Semver at semver.org
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores