Doodle, kununu, bugatti, Greenpeace and many more create and send their newsletters with CleverReach®. Our email marketing tool simplifies your email marketing workflows! Quickly and easily create professional newsletters for your readers with just a few clicks – you don’t need any programming skills. Simply connect your WordPress backend with CleverReach® now and benefit from the various features of our plugin.
Advantages of the CleverReach® Newsletter Plugin
The CleverReach® plugin connects our professional newsletter software seamlessly with your WordPress backend. Our plugin offers you an easy way to collect newsletter subscribers via your WordPress site.
The following functions are available:
- Subscriber list and signup form in CleverReach will be created automatically
- Insert your Double-Opt-In signup form wherever you like – Integrate it with Classic Editor, Gutenberg Editor, Shortcode or Widget
- Your web content that you can easily use to fill your newsletters with current news or offers with minimal effort
- Connection with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contacts that submit the Contact Form 7 form can be synchronized to CleverReach via Double opt in
Email marketing made easy: Use your WordPress data in CleverReach® to create relevant newsletters for your users. Benefit from more opens and more clicks with less effort.
Most important features of CleverReach®
- Easily create and send emails with our user-friendly newsletter or classic editor
- Free responsive templates for many events and industries available
- Transfer existing templates with our Template Converter
- Analyze the success of your mailings with our reporting
- Easily segment your recipients with individual tags
- Double-Opt-In registration forms – GDPR-compliant
- Free email support
- Improve user retention in your sleep with automated newsletter workflows
- Languages: CleverReach® is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
And many more newsletter marketing features: Blacklist check, A/B split tests, spam and design tests, image processing, RSS feeds, dynamic content, import functions, GDPR compliance, subscription and automated multi-level bounce management, personalized newsletter delivery, Social Media Integration, Reporting & Tracking (opening rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates), Google Analytics Integration, Conversion Tracking, automated mailings e. g. with using the last order date, abandoned cart emails, Lifecycle Email Marketing, Autoresponder, Follow-Ups, Whitelisting, Certified Senders Alliance (CSA), Newsletter Client Testing, Senders Policy Framework (SPF), Email Authentication, SSL encoding, surveys … and much more!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team. We are happy to help!
Exclusive offer for WordPress users
Get a 10% discount off your CleverReach® monthly plan during your first year! The discount will be automatically provided when creating a new account.
Use our WooCommerce plugin to boost your sales with beautiful newsletters
Connect your CleverReach account with WooCommerce within just a few clicks with our CleverReach plugin for WooCommerce and get started with the first newsletter for your customers. Draw their attention towards your latest products, best offers and most profitable discounts and automatically boost your sales.
CleverReach® is one of the leading providers for email marketing and impresses more than 300,000 customers in 170 countries with the effectiveness and simplicity of the software. Founded in 2007, CleverReach® always valued the importance of data protection standards, always exceeding legal requirements.
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- CleverReach® WP
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.5.16 – July 19, 2022
- Added single sing-on link on the new banner in plugin dashboard page.
1.5.15 – July 18, 2022
- Updated the CleverReach icon and logo.
1.5.14 – November 30, 2021
- Added async request option through support console.
1.5.13 – July 28, 2021
- Added more security validations.
1.5.12 – July 6, 2021
- Optimization: Add support for captcha responsive rendering.
1.5.11 – April 2, 2021
- Optimization: Add support for CleverReach forms responsive design.
1.5.10 – January 21, 2021
- Optimization: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
1.5.9 – November 9, 2020
- Optimization: Remove survey notifications.
- Optimization: Fix call to a filter function in the widget class.
1.5.8 – September 9, 2020
- Optimization: Fix sending double opt-in emails for existing contacts.
1.5.7 – August 12, 2020
- Optimization: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
1.5.6 – July 9, 2020
- Optimization: Add notification if connection with the CleverReach is lost.
- Optimization: Add default values when sending double opt-in email.
1.5.5 – April 16, 2020
- Optimization: Forms are read out faster.
1.5.3 – April 6, 2020
- Optimization: CleverReach forms are now displayed in the CI (Corporate Identity) of your WordPress theme.
- Fix: The Google ReCaptcha is displayed correctly again to avoid spam bot registrations on your newsletter subscription form
- Optimization: The message “Account ID is null” was fixed. When the connection between WordPress and CleverReach is lost. The account ID is cached so that the login works correctly again.
- Optimization: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4
1.5.2 – December 16, 2019
- Optimization: Minor UX/UI improvements on the plugin interface
- Optimization: New checkbox when using Contact Form 7 – possibility to make the newsletter checkbox mandatory
- Optimization: Forms are read out faster
- Change: Only forms linked to the recipient “Wordpress – ..” are displayed in the plugin. You want to use existing CleverReach forms within WordPress? – Simply copy your form into CleverReach and deposit the recipient list “Wordpress – …“.
1.5.0 – November 21, 2019
- New Integration with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contacts that submit the Contact Form 7 form can be synchronized to CleverReach now
- Optimization: When the connection with CleverReach is lost, all changes in the system will be tracked in the background. As soon as CleverReach user reconnect again, all changes will be synchronized to CleverReach.
- Optimization: UX/UI improvements on the plugin side as well as in the editors (Gutenberg and Classic)
- Optimization: Added support for WordPress 5.3
- Optimization: A verification was added to check whether the connection from WordPress to CleverReach still exists. As soon as the plugin is loaded, the plugin checks in the background whether the connection is still established. If the connection was lost, a message appears to reconnect to your CleverReach account.
- Change: Deactivation of segment creation and synchronization
1.4.1 – September 16, 2019
- New feature: New CleverReach customers will get personalized dashboard in CleverReach. Example: “Hello John – Welcome to CleverReach”.
- Optimization: CleverReach Log-in screen will be displayed as an iframe now.
- Optimization: WordPress users will not be synced as recipient to CleverReach (Disabled user synchronization).
1.4.0 – July 30, 2019
- New feature: Added CleverReach® widget. Widget adds CleverReach® signup forms to WordPress sidebars (widget area).
- New feature: Added CleverReach® form overview on a plugin page. User is able to copy CleverReach® signup form shortcode and place to all shortcode-ready-areas.
- New feature: Added integration with Classic editor. User is able to select CleverReach® form directly from Classic editor.
- New feature: Added integration with Gutenberg editor. User is able to select CleverReach® block and choose CleverReach® form that will be inserted to WordPress post and page.
1.1.0 – May 24, 2019
- New function: Single-Sign-On (one-time login) has been added. After the data transfer you will be logged in directly to CleverReach and can create your e-mails
- Optimization: Faster transfer of data
- Optimization: Existing address data fields remain unchanged and are not overwritten with an empty data set
1.0.1 – March 1, 2019
- Fixed problem when access token expires.