Are you looking for a click to chat or call now button for your multivendor marketplace? Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is the perfect solution for you! This chat widget plugin makes it very easy for you to connect with your potential customers via their favorite social media channels like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Slack, TikTok, and more.
🔥 Supports Multivendor marketplace plugins like Dokan, WCFM, WC Marketplace
Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is specially designed to be compatible with the best multi-vendor marketplaces on WordPress like Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, and WC Marketplace.
Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is all about offering excellent customer service. Stay in touch with your customer through every step of their buyer journey with your brand. Chat widget allows you to create a bond of trust between you and your customer. This eventually increases sales and makes the customer always coming back to you again and again.
Why should you use Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces?
- Let your customers chat with you via their favorite channels like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Slack, Telegram, TikTok, and many other chat channels
- Provide the best customer support and gain their trust
- Get more leads and increase sales
- Give your visitors the option to use the chat channels they are already used to. This makes your customer support system more flexible.
- The direct click to chat or call now button makes it easy for the customers to choose the channel they are more comfortable with you. This has a huge impact on your brand image and revenue generation.
Timing is very important for any business. 90% of customers take only 8-10 seconds to decide whether to explore/buy your product or not. Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces lets you decide When you want to display the chat widget and communicate with your potential customers. Display triggers that you can set with this plugin on when the chat widget will appear are –
- After how many seconds of visiting the website
- After what percentage of scrolling the website
- When the visitor is about to leave
🔥 Free Features
- Click to chat channels – Show up to 2 different click to chat channels.
- Location of chat widget – Select the location of the widget (bottom left/right).
- Call to action text – Add a custom Call-To-Action message besides your chat widget and set its display color, appearance, etc.
- Display triggers – Set triggers on when the chat widget should appear. You can show it after a few seconds, on page scroll, or use the exit intent trigger.
- Attention effects – Choose from 4 amazing attention effects including bounce, waggle, sheen, and spin. Your attention effect will help you capture the attention of your website visitors and increase the conversion rate.
- Pending messages icon – Increase your chat button click-rate by displaying a pending messages icon with the number of pending messages in your chat widget to let your visitors know that you’re waiting for them to contact you.
- Customizable chat icons – Fully customize all chat icons including colors and text on hover and chat buttons opacity.
- Different button designs – Choose between 4 different beautiful button designs.
- Widget size – Change the size of the widget.
🚀 PRO Features
- Show all channels at a time – Show all the channels you want at the same time (19 different clicks to chat buttons and other icons).
- Widget customization – Choose a background color, change the size of your widget, choose from different widget designs or upload your own.
- Channel customization – Change each channel’s background color, upload your own icon, and set the position of the chat widget wherever you want.
- Custom CSS – Style your chat widget icon the way you want with the custom CSS feature.
- Date scheduling – Schedule the specific time and date when your chat widget appears. This will make it easy for you to run time-limited offers, or start a promotional campaign from a specific date.
- Available days and hours – Display the widget whenever you want, depending on your business hours and opening days.
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this WP Dark Mode plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
🌓 WP Dark Mode – Use WP Dark Mode plugin to create a stunning dark version for your WordPress website. WP Dark Mode works automatically without going into any complicated settings.
🔄 Sheets To WP Table Live Sync – Google Sheets allows you to input data on your Google sheet and show the same data on WordPress as a table effortlessly.
🎥 Easy Video Reviews – Easy Video Reviews is the best and easiest video review plugin for WordPress. Your customers can record and send video testimonials right from their browser, and you can manage and showcase anywhere on your WordPress website.
Chat Widgets For Multivendor Marketplaces uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
How does this plugin work?
Chat Widgets provides you the luxury of adding your customer’s favorite social media buttons to your website. Please check this video to get started within seconds.
Can I use the plugin with any multi-vendor marketplace plugin?
Will Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces work for any theme and page builder?
Yes! Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces works great with all themes and page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, WooCommerce, and more.
Yes. Just choose the phone icon and add your phone number to add a Click to Call button.
Chat Widgets currently supports 19 channels: WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Email, SMS, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, Vkontakte, Phone (click to call), Telegram, Line, WeChat, Viber, Waze, Google maps etc.
I can’t find the widget on my site, what should I do?
Please make sure you’ve chosen at least one channel and clicked on the “SAVE CHANGES” button.
Can I change the position and the color of the widget?
Yes! You can control the position and choose a color from your plugin tab.
Does Chat Widget for Multivendor Marketplaces work on mobile?
Yes! Chat Widgets will work flawlessly on mobile. You can even decide what chat buttons will show up on each device (desktop/mobile).
Whom do I contact for any kind of support?
For instant support, please reach us through contact.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces: Contact Icons, Messages, Email, SMS, Call Button" ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Updated FAQ and added new
- Fixed WCFM toggle issue
- Fixed weekday selection issue
- Checked and fixed regular compatibility checking
- Fixed contact subscription issue
- Make promo dynamic from our offer api
- Fix: Product single page not showing widget
- Improvement: Vendor store and single product page default admin widget option when vendor have no widget
- Added: Admin control over customization options for vendor
- Added: Widget icon button active effect
- Improvement: Reorganized setting pages on admin
- Fix: Style fixing on vendor with various theme
- Fix: Disable promo on vendor side
- Fix: Remove extra create new widget button
- Fix: Widget icon jumping
- Fix: Style break of headings along with notice on admin
- Fix: Wrong icon on WCFM
- Improvement: Tested and make compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Improvement: Title, banner updated
- Improvement: UX improvement for plugin settings
- Fix: Fixed Whatsapp icon open in app on mobile
- Fix: Fixed recommended plugins page hide button
- Improvement: CSS tweaks
- New: Add page excludes option in the triggers tab for admin
- New: Display chat widgets in the single product page in the product description tab
- New: Added single product page chat widget show/ hide option
- Fix: Fixed save button issue
- New: Removed vendor marketplace dependency
- New: Added settings page
- Improvement: Improved responsive design
- Fix: Fixed custom icon uploader
- Fix: Fixed flush rewrite rules
- New: Added Appsero Integration
- New: Add plugin settings action link
- Improvement: Tweak CSS
- Initial release