KENT CamCall is world’s 1st Video-based Platform for Inbound Calls to enable winning Sales Calls & world-class Customer Support. KENT CamCall is an app-less system, which does not require any software installation in customer’s phone or agent’s desktop.
Key Features of KENT CamCall:
• App-less Ecosystem
• Meeting Invitation not required.
• Video Call Routing – KENT CamCall ensures that the inbound customer call is smartly placed in the queue and routed to the right agent in no time
• By a simple QR code scan or accessing the links, the customers get to connect with the agent in a matter of seconds
• Widgets on websites.
CamCall provides Next-Gen Features like Video Calling, Screen Sharing for Agents, Supervisor Monitoring, Smart Call Distribution Logic, 3rd Party Integrations, Analytics & Dashboards, Extensive Reports, Video Call Recordings, Industry Standard Encryption and Low Bandwidth Requirement.
For backwards compatibility, if this section is missing, the full length of the short description will be used, and
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- “Tags” is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- “Requires at least” is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version, or “trunk,” if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify “trunk” if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
A brief Markdown Example
- This Plugin is helpful for redirecting one website to another.
- you can add your link from admin panel.
- you can select the color of your widget as per your convenience.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
You can add video/chat link from admin panel.
How to change image color?
goto admin panel and select desired color and tap on generate widget.
what is short code of plugin?
do_shortcode( ‘[camCall_app]’ ) .
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Inital Release.