Bugsnag is a WordPress plugin that automatically detects errors & crashes on your WordPress site, and notifies you by email, chat or ticket system.
All websites crash from time to time, including WordPress sites! The WordPress Error Monitoring plugin by Bugsnag automatically detects crashes, exceptions and other errors in your WordPress PHP code as well as any errors in plugins you are using.
Errors are sent to your Bugsnag Dashboard for you to view and debug, and we’ll also notify you by email, chat, sms or create a ticket in your issue tracking system if you use one. We’ll also show you exactly how many times each error occurred, and how many users were impacted by each crash.
Bugsnag is available through the WordPress Plugins Directory, so you can download and install automatically from the Plugins menu on your WordPress admin page.
To manually install Bugsnag:
- Upload the
bugsnagdirectory from the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the ‘configure’ link next to the Bugsnag plugin, and follow the instructions
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
* Bump “tested up to” WordPress version
- Add support for setting the release stage using the new “wp_get_environment_type” function
- Update bugsnag-php to v2.10.1
- Clarify the “Test Bugsnag” form action
- Improve error message when methods are called with no api key set
- Add a constant to control setting error handlers
- Add WordPress version string to report payloads (device.runtimeVersions)
- Added ability to define API key as constant
- Removed form action to prevent deprecation warnings
- Fixed broken links on settings page bugsnag.com
- Made bugsnagWordpress global to make available for CLI scripts
- Remove deprecated screen_icon function from settings page
- Fix version constraints
- General fixes for WP 4.5 compatibility
- Add support for WordPress Multisite installations.
- Update bugsnag-php to allow cURL or fopen.
- Allow configuration of filter fields.
- Add a ‘Test Bugsnag’ button to the settings page.
- Identify as wordpress notifier instead of PHP.
- Allow configuration of error reporting levels.
- Fix bug where bugsnag-php library wasn’t being included in zip file
- Initial release