One professional plugin handles all your multimedia needs Visit Plugin website >> :
Your Buddypress users will be able to:
* Add Image galleries * Add Slideshows and photo albums * Add Video * Add Music playlists * Add Podcast and mp3 * Customize the privacy of their albums * Share albums to the activity stream
- Automatic uploading and hosting
- Automatic resizing of photos
- Automatic video transcoding to flv/3gp/mp4
- Support iPhone, iPad, blackberry automatically and other smart and mobile phones
- Hosting and delivering your media on Amazon S3 Web Services ensure scalability and reliability.
- Video hosting, video serving, video streaming and pseudo streaming (progressive download) solutions
- Managment of the galleries is simple and straight forward
- Add caption and description to any item
- Integrates with your CDN solution
- Managment tool to allow your users/designers/web master to upload videos
- Progressive Download (Pseudo streaming – httpd)
- HD widescreen flv and H.264, ideal for videoblog and photoblog
- Supported file types – avi, mov, wmv, mp4, m4a, f4a, f4b, f4v, f4p, m2ts, mts, DVD vob, mkv, rmvb, m1v, qt, div, divx, dv, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, mpg, mpeg, mpe, flv, wav, wma
- Full Screen feature.
- Domain lock feature to protect your video
- Download source feature
- On screen Logo for branding
- Google analytics Tracking Enabled
- Support other CMS systems and public web sites
- Post to your blog from anywhere and even if your videos are at home on your PC
- The plugin is FREE, we do offer a pro account with even more options.
- Hosted on the cincopa cloud server.
Now with new video players and slideshows!
Get more information about [Easy Albums Buddypress plug-in] (http://www.itaynoy.com/easyalbums/) and see some examples.
For comments, questions and support use this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buddypress and wpmu
Ideal multimedia solution for buddypress and wpmu, each user gets his own private storage space with zero cost to site owner.
- Click download (on the right) to download the zip package
- Unzip the downloaded package and upload the `easyalbums` folder into the `wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin (named ‘Easy Albums – …) through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (if you are upgrading from an earlier version, make sure to de-activate and re-activate the plugin so that all options are updated)
- How much storage do I need to post videos and photos ?
None, You don’t need any space on your server, your files will be stored on Cincopa servers.
- How many photos and videos I can post ?
A lot, really..
- How do I post my photos/videos ?
In the profile page, just create a new album and use the plugin uploader. once you finished uploading you can post you album to the activity stream.
- Do I need to upload my videos/photos to the server before starting ?
No. Our plug-in will upload the media to the cincopa cloud servers.
- Do I need to register with Cincopa ?
Yes. After Installing the plug-in will need to enter your cincopa username and API key.
- Why can’t I use my server ?
If you are using one of those low cost shared hosting solution then you better let Cincopa do the media hosting for you. Your hosting is perfect for hosting your site but they are not optimized to serve your videos, photos or music. Combining your hosting solution with Cincopa will render a professional site.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores