Better Product Reviews for WooCommerce is a complete replacement for the existing reviews system used by WooCommerce.
Make your reviews more trustworthy and increase conversions with:
- A fixed 7 point rating for stars
- Allow you to define individual product attributes
- Reviewers can note attributes about themselves, and review viewers can sort through reviews by individual product attribute
- Includes review author characteristics tied to the review to add more context
- Calculate averages to display on product page for both for product rating and product attributes
- Verified reviews for WooCommerce – if the user purchased the product, the review gets flagged as verified
- Display WooCommerce review data for customers – a visual aggregate of the review data is shown above the list, including rating breakdowns, averages, etc.
Care for the back-end of your site by making your reviews more reliable:
- Better Product Reviews for WooCommerce replaces the existing WooCommerce comment system, both front and back end
- Stores data in custom tables instead of comments
- Set WooCommerce reviews to pending – all reviews are set
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Confirm the settings under the WooCommerce “Product” tab.
What is this for?
Better Product Reviews For WooCommerce is a full-feature replacement for the default WooCommerce review system.
How do I set it up?
- Open the WooCommerce settings and select the “Product” tab
- Scroll down to the bottom and make sure reviews are enabled.
- Create some product attributes and author characteristics to include in the review form.
Can I change how a feature works / looks?
Likely, yes! The markup generated by the plugin has unique classes for applying custom CSS. In addition, there are numerous actions and filters that are available to make changes. Documentation and examples for the CSS styling and action / filter reference will be coming soon.
Is Better Product Reviews for WooCommerce compatible with Gutenberg?
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- bug squashing roundup
- changes default star behavior
- adding settings for data control on uninstall
- added email reminders for product reviews
- lots and lots of code cleanup
- adding CLI command for converting existing reviews.
- including review data in WooCommerce structured data.
- removed duplicate queries, general cleanup.
- Initial release