BBP Core powers your forum with useful features. For example – solved topics, private replies, forum statistics etc.
Reasons to Choose BBP Core
Custom Admin UI: A hierarchical view of the forums, nested topics and number of forums and topics are displayed in one page. Besides, a user can filter among all topics, solved topics, unsolved topics, hidden topics, never replied topics, open topics and closed topics. Also, the user can go to trash to check for the trashed topics.
Forum Creation & Deletion: Create forums and delete forums and topics from BBP Core Admin UI, no need to navigate to classic forum views.
Private Reply: Create replies on topics privately, which only forum owners can see, it remains hidden to other customers.
Solved Topics: Mark topic as solved / unsolved. Solved topics shows ‘Resolved’ badge at the end of topic title.
Voting Feature: Users can vote on topic replies. The highest voted reply goes to the top. AJAX powered voting system for better community.
- PHP 7.3 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
You can install the BBP Core from your WordPress Dashboard or manually upload it through cPanel/FTP.
OPTION 1: Install the BBP Core Plugin from WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for ‘BBP Core’ and click on the Install button to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins menu.
- Optional step: configure the plugin in the Admin menu, in BBP Core -> Settings.
OPTION 2: Manually Upload Plugin Files
- Download the plugin file from the plugin page: bbp-core.zip.
- Upload the ‘bbp-core.zip’ file to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Unzip the file bbp-core.zip (do not rename the folder).
Does BBP Core work with any theme?
Yes, BBP Core works with any bbPress WordPress theme.
Do I need coding skills to use BBP Core?
Absolutely not! BBP Core is as easy to use, as you can think of.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
To report bugs or to contribute, head-over to the GitHub repository
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
v1.1.0 (13 July 2023)
New: BBPC Forums Elementor widgets added
New: BBPC Ajax Forums Elementor widgets added (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
New: BBPC Forum Topics Elementor widgets added (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
New: BBPC Forum Tabs Elementor widgets added (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
New: BBPC Forum Search Elementor widgets added (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
New: BBPC Forum Single Forum Elementor widgets added (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
Tweaked: Removed some unnecessary files (Unlocked in Ama theme and Ama Pro plugin)
Tweaked: Improved/redesigned the Unified Forums Builder UI (Admin UI)
Updated: Freemius SDK to v2.5.9
v1.0.7 (September 26, 2022)
- Fix: Filters visibility issues fixed
v1.0.6 (September 24, 2022)
- Fix: Create Forum class warning
- Fix: Add Forum issues
- Improved: Forum filter selection persistence, using cookies
v1.0.5 (September 17, 2022)
- Improved: Admin UI filter navigation.
- New: Adding forum and topics from Admin UI Page
v1.0.4 (September 10, 2022)
- Fix: Add new button disappeared on plugin and theme page solved
v1.0.3 (September 9, 2022)
- Fix: Admin UI forum thumbnail
- Added support for docly theme
v1.0.2 (August 21, 2022)
- Fix: Admin UI settings
- Fix: Admin UI CSS
v1.0.1 (August 21, 2022)
- Custom Forum dashboard UI
- BBPress voting
- Highly customizable settings options
v1.0.0 (July 25, 2022)
- Initial release