AfterShip Returns is built with an intuitive interface for your customers to process a return from your WooCommerce store. Equally important is that it relieves you of all the hassles to manage all the returns requests and update returns status in one place.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE MADE EASY
Your customers can submit returns requests in just a few clicks by entering the order number and email instead of filling out a complicated return form or sending you an email.
SUPPORTED RETURNS METHODS
- Pre-paid label
- Return to store
- Customer’s carrier of choice
- Green returns – customers keep the item & get a refund
FLEXIBLE RETURN RESOLUTIONS
- Refund to the original payment method
- Return store credit
- Exchange (customers can select exchange variants
- Exchange for any product – Give extra credits to retain revenue
BUILD BRAND LOYALTY WITH BRANDED RETURNS PAGE
- Customize branded returns page with a hero image, returns policy, terms and conditions checkbox, and marketing assets
- Customize theme styles like a brand logo, favicon, header, and footer to align your return page with your brand style
- Customize content for the order lookup page, like card title, order number prompt, email prompt, and button text
- Display returns page in multiple languages and customize content for each language
- Add the returns page, use custom domain or default, to your website
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS WITH BRANDED COMMUNICATIONS
- Activate notifications for Return Request Received, Approved, Return Reminder, Rejected, Shipment Received, and Resolved
- Auto-send email updates based on the order language
- Send important return alerts to yourself and other members of your organization
MANAGE ALL RETURNS REQUESTS EFFICIENTLY
- Track and manage all returns and RMA requests in one place to save processing time
- Automatically generate an RMA once the returns request is submitted
- Sync and track your return orders on the AfterShip shipment visibility dashboard
- View each RMA’s detailed timeline of events to resolve return requests faster
- Add tags and images of how an item is received to process returns faster
- Build return workflows to ensure if the item is eligible for return or not
- Print separate labels for large or heavy items in the same order to improve handling and shipping efficiency
Manage Carriers and Warehouse Locations
- Set up country or state-specific warehouse locations to get returned packages faster
- Connect with Postmen carrier accounts and configure shipping services to reduce shipping costs
- Mention automated package size dimensions on the return label for smooth returns and location drop-offs
- Automatically generate a packing slip when generating a return label
Identify common return reasons
Set up multiple return reasons, sub-reasons, and group reasons by product categories to provide a better product portfolio to customers.
RETURNS AUTOMATION RULES
- Optimize your returns process by automatically updating the return status of orders based on certain rules.
- Update return status to “shipment received” when the return shipment gets delivered
- Automatically refund when the return shipment is marked “In transit”, “Mark as received” or “Delivered”
IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH PREPAID SHIPPING LABELS
Automatically generate or manually upload prepaid labels to provide a seamless returns experience. Customers will receive an email with shipping instructions, simply print the label out and tap them to the box. Auto-generate returns labels by connecting your Postmen shipper account.
PROCESS REFUNDS EASILY
Auto-calculate the maximum refundable amount. Refund to original payment can be operated with just a few clicks.
CUT RETURNS COSTS WITH ADVANCED AUTOMATION RULES
Set up eligibility rules to prevent customers from returning an old order or product in certain categories. Automatically select a returns method and set shipping rates based on the region and reason for returns.
INTEGRATE WITH 18 COURIERS
Integrate with popular carriers like UPS, USPS via Endicia, DHL, DHL Germany, DPD NL, FedEx, Australia Post, Aramex, Canada Post, Swiss Post, and more.
IMPROVE YOUR RETURN PERFORMANCE
Gain weekly insights and quarterly account reviews to improve your returns process and find out product issues to optimize product listings.
We get two methods on how to connect WooCommerce to AfterShip
Install from WordPress Admin:
- Log in to your WooCommerce store
- Install the AfterShip Returns plugin from your WordPress Admin
- Activate the plugin
- Click the “let’s get started” button on the plugin landing page
- Log in to your AfterShip Returns account, follow the WooCommerce OAuth flow, then click “Approve” button
- To check if your WordPress store is properly connected to AfterShip Returns, go to Organization settings > Store connections > Search for your WordPress store
Install from Aftership Organization Admin:
- Log in to your AfterShip Returns account
- From the Organization admin > Go to Apps > Returns Center > WooCommerce
- Enter your Store URL > Click on Install app, then follow setups in “Install from WordPress Admin Section”
*** This plugin requires at least WooCommerce version 3.0.0 or above
*** This plugin requires at least WordPress version 4.4 or above
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Update recommendation icons
- Update document
- Update media files
- Update media files
- Update document
- Update document
- Initial release.