AForms Eats is an order form builder for restaurants. You can build awesomely comfortable order forms easily. For take-away and home-delivery, you can sell your food online, even from today.
AForms Eats focuses on comfortability, so your form will be awesomely comfortable on its own.
AForms Eats has also incorporated many requests from many restaurant owners, so it is surely going to have enough features for your restaurant.
There is also a paid edition with advanced features.
- 100% Responsive & mobile friendly
- Browsers support: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11, iOS Safari, Android Chrome
- Ribbon display like Recommendations, SALE, etc.
- Realtime estimation display
- Instant validation (Realtime validation)
- Online form builder
- Intuitive conditional logic by “Labelling Logic”
- Flexible tax treatment (tax-inclusion, tax rate, fraction processing). It also supports Reduced Tax Rates
- Supports confirmation screen
- Thank-you mails & notification mails
- Customization of wording and currency
- Multi-store, multi-role support with fine grained authorization settings
For japanese speakers
Refer to the official website for documentations.
If the official website doesn’t solve the problem, you can use the support forum at WordPress.org.
Origin of Software
AForms Eats is a modified version of AForms for restaurants.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Add support for WordPress5.8
- Add the ability to send notification emails to multiple addresses
- Add support for SPF alignment. i.e., Make the Return-Path of thank-you and notification emails match the From address
- Add support for site-network activation. i.e., it fails gracefully
- Add new capability system, supporting multi-store and multi-role
- Fix a bug that caused the owner of a form to change when saving it
- Fix an incompatibility with old libxml
- Fix readme
- Fix a bug in Name component
- Add support for WordPress5.7
- Fix a bug that occurs when the author of a form is deleted
- Fix a bug in Name component that occurred when input was restricted
- Improve validation processing in Form Builder
- Improve the treatment of reCAPTCHA component
- Improve the form preview
- Fix a bug around smooth scrolling
- Improve the style of the navigation bar
- Support for WordPress5.6
- Add Stop-submission functionality
- Add “Sold Out” status to Product item
- Add filter to thanks-mail and report-mail
- Improve notation of ribbons in admin screen
- Add a scroll behavior setting on changing groups
- Add placeholder support for text items
- Improve the usability of the admin screen
- Support URLs including non-ASCII characters
- Fix an issue where multiple checkboxes were not available
- Fix behavior of dropboxes
- Fix an issue with the display of order details
- Improve css loading behavior
- Improve default style
- Support for WordPress 5.5.1
- Re-implementation of i10n, multilingualisation and multi-currency support
- Abolish the configuration file
- The wording can now be changed on the admin screen
- Support for multiple tax rates (reduced tax rates)
- Addition of the stop selling function
- Enhanced compatibility with each rental server
- Support for WordPress 5.4.2
- Add behavior settings
- Changed translation loading behavior
- Fix installation bug
- Add sanitization in mini-framework
- Refactor mini-framework
- Reflect WordPress.org’s review results
- Public Beta Release
- Internal Release