Add extra smart WooCommerce coupons features with Advanced Coupons! It’s the free WooCommerce coupon plugin that makes your WooCommerce coupons better.
Best WooCommerce Coupons Plugin
Every store owner deserves to have the best coupon features on their WooCommerce coupons – it’s the key to marketing your store better!
That’s why we built this 100% free WooCommerce coupon plugin so you can get features like BOGO, url coupons, cart conditions, coupon role restrictions, store credit, and more totally free.
ADVANCED COUPONS – THE FREE WOOCOMMERCE COUPON PLUGIN
Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce (Free Version) gives you extra features on your WooCommerce coupons so they can market your store better.
ADVANCED COUPONS MAKES YOUR WOOCOMMERCE COUPONS BETTER
We made WooCommerce coupons better so you can:
- Run WooCommerce BOGO deals (new BOGO coupon type)
- Protect against accidental discount coupon usage with Cart Conditions (coupon rules)
- Give WooCommerce store credit (and even refund to store credit)
- Organize your WooCommerce coupons with coupon categories
- Apply coupons with a URL easily (WooCommerce URL coupons)
- Restrict WooCommerce coupons by user role
- Show WooCommerce coupons on the quick order preview box
ADVANCED COUPONS PREMIUM ADD-ON
This plugin is the free version of the highly rated Advanced Coupons Premium plugin. The premium version adds EVEN MORE WooCommerce coupon enhancements and features.
Click here to compare features and purchase the Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Premium Add-on.
Here are some FREE VERSION coupon features at a glance:
WooCommerce BOGO Coupon Deals
WooCommerce BOGO coupons, otherwise known as Buy One Get One coupon deals, are VERY common in the offline world. So why can’t you run those kinds of deals on your WooCommerce store as well?!
Now you can – Advanced Coupons WooCommerce BOGO coupons let you easily run a BOGO deal (Buy One Get One deal) on your store.
It’s a much more flexible WooCommerce coupon type compared to straight discounts that your customers will love! It’s also much more profitable for your store as well when compared to standard discount coupons (read on).
Protection For Your Profits With Cart Conditions (Advance Coupon Rules)
WooCommerce coupon misuse is a huge problem for store owners worldwide. Smart store owners are using coupon rules, what we call “Cart Conditions”, to reduce this significantly. By setting the right conditions on your WooCommerce coupons you can control exactly when they are allowed to be used.
* Only apply a coupon when products from a particular category are in the cart
* Only apply a coupon after a subtotal has been reached
* Only apply a coupon when a specific product is in the cart in a specific quantity
* Only apply a coupon on their first use (check their total spend is zero!)
And there’s dozens more! You can also combine and mix and match cart conditions to create more specific coupon rules.
WooCommerce Store Credit
Store Credit can be given to any customer on your store via Coupons->Store Credit menu and in this free version of Advanced Coupons we support multiple ways to use this:
- Manually grant store credit on a per user basis via an “admin ajustment”
- Refund orders to store credit instead of refunding via the payment gateway
- Let customers use store credit on the front end of your store during their checkout process
Manually granting store credit is easy! Under Coupons->Store Credit you’ll see a full dashboard showing the store credit in the system. Under Customers you can lookup a particular customer account and grant store credit to them with an “Admin Adjustment”. This is excellent to use in customer service situations where you might want to grant some extra credit to keep customers happy.
Refunding orders to store credit is a great way to grant a refund without having to part with actual $. They can then use the store credit towards future orders which almost guarantees you will be able to retain the customer going forward.
Finally, logged in customers will see an option on the checkout to utilize the store credit toward their order, this appears on the checkout totals box with an easy to use interface that works well with any theme. This smart detection system ensures that the store credit features are only showing on your site if the customer is logged in.
We’re building a smarter store credit system for WooCommerce with Advanced Coupons and there will be many new free and premium features that will utilize store credit going into the future.
ADVANCED GIFT CARDS
Sell WooCommerce gift cards as products wit the Advanced Gift Cards plugin. Customers redeem gift cards for store credit, a feature of this free plugin.
Click here to view the features and purchase the Advanced Gift Cards plugin.
WooCommerce URL Coupons (Easily Apply WooCommerce Coupons With A Link)
WooCommerce URL coupons let you give your customers a coupon link to apply a coupon.
When they click the coupon URL it will apply the coupon to the cart so they don’t have to type it.
Use WooCommerce URL coupons on buttons, images and text. Show them on your sidebar, ads, email marketing, blog posts – basically wherever you can put a link you can put a URL coupon!
Smart Coupons Categories
If you’ve been running a store for a while chances are you have dozens, if not hundreds, of WooCommerce coupons!
WooCommerce Advanced Coupons lets you get smart about how you organise your WooCommerce coupons by giving you the ability to put them into coupon categories.
You can name categories anything, such as “Support Coupons”, “Site wide coupon deals”, “WooCommerce BOGO deals”, “Affiliate Coupons”, “Partner Offers” and more.
Restrict WooCommerce Coupons By Role
If you run a store with multiple user roles, (for example if you’re using WooCommerce Wholesale Prices and have wholesale customers to worry about, you will be please to know you can now create coupons that are just for those users.
Likewise, you can exclude certain user roles from being able to use WooCommerce coupons. It’s very flexible!
Show WooCommerce Coupons On Order Preview Popup
The new quick order preview button on the Orders List in WooCommerce is great, but it doesn’t show coupons that were used on the order.
Advanced Coupons will add a list of the WooCommerce coupons that were used on an order so you can quickly see without having to go into the Order edit screen.
These small but helpful enhancements speed up your processes dramatically. We’re always looking for ways to improve people’s workflow.
Advanced Coupons Is Compatible With Other Plugins
Not only is Advanced Coupons compatible with standard WooCommerce coupons, it’s also compatible with lots of complementary plugins. Hundreds of shipping and payment gateways, WooCommerce Currency Switcher by Aelia (even with our free Advanced Coupons plugin!), Wholesale Suite, WPML, WooCommerce Subscriptions coupons, plus loads more.
If you want WooCommerce coupons that are advanced AND compatible with all the existing tools you are using then Advanced Coupons is the tool for you.
The Best WooCommerce Coupon Plugin (3 Reasons)
When it comes to marketing your store, standard WooCommerce coupons are too underpowered to be useful. That why you need extra WooCommerce coupons features.
The mission of Advanced Coupons is to be the undisputed BEST WooCommerce coupons features extender on the market. Here are 3 top reasons you need Advanced Coupons:
Reason #1: WooCommerce BOGO coupons are more PROFITABLE (It’s simple math!)
Let me illustrate why WooCommerce BOGO coupons make more profit by comparing a “30% off deal” offer vs. a “Buy 2 get 1 free” offer.
Standard 30% off coupon deal
– 1x $100 pair of Jeans (discounted to $70 after 30% off)
– Minus $30 cost price
– $40 profit margin
Standard WooCommerce coupons for a “30% off deal” would take 30% off the revenue meaning its $70 profit margin would get reduced to $40 profit margin.
WooCommerce BOGO (Buy 2 get 1 free) deal
– 3x pairs of Jeans is $300
– Minus $90 cost price ($30 cost price each)
– Minus $100 as 1x product is free for the deal
– $110 profit margin
Each time the customer takes the WooCommerce BOGO deal you make $110 profit. I’ll take that any day of the week.
Reason #2: Cart Conditions save you money by smartly restricting coupon deals
Have you ever had a customer use a coupon they weren’t meant to? Did they get more discount than they were suppose to?
Cart conditions are like a set of rules your customer needs to abide by before they can apply a coupon. And if they apply the coupon and then later become ineligible, the cart conditions will remove that coupon.
Gone are the days of losing out by having to put up with customers looking to scrape something extra. You can set up complex rules for your WooCommerce Coupons to abide by which, over time, will save you bucket loads.
Reason #3: We’re a WooCommerce coupon plugin dedicated to your success!
There’s lots of other “features” that I could give you as reasons of why this is the best WooCommerce coupon extension plugin. But really there’s only one more reason you should care about: we care about your success!
Unlike many others WooCommerce coupons plugins on the market our company, Rymera Web Co, is a professional WooCommerce extension company.
We are 100% dedicated to helping STORE OWNERS. We are people just like you, we’re out there making a living selling online using WooCommerce. We actually use this product ourselves!
Our team believes wholeheartedly that small stores can grow into big stores, so we’ve dedicated our entire company’s existence to helping WooCommerce store owners.
Our mission is “To help store owners succeed with professional-grade tools that help them grow”. Installing this WooCommerce coupons tool is just the first step in us helping you get to the next level with your store.
To your continued success!
~ Josh & the team at Advanced Coupons
Advanced Coupons is absolutely, positively the best WooCommerce coupons plugin on the market. It is both easy and powerful.
We took the pain out of creating advanced coupon deals in WooCommerce and made it easy. Check out all Advanced Coupons features.
Also, I’m the founder of Wholesale Suite, the biggest wholesale solution for WooCommerce. I’m obsessed with helping store owners grow their stores and I hope you enjoy using Advanced Coupons.
Josh Kohlbach (Found/CEO of Rymera Web Co)
Este plugin proporciona 3 bloques.
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Upload the
advanced-coupons-for-woocommerce-free/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit our getting started guide to help you get up to speed
We have hundreds of guides and frequently asked questions answered in our online knowledge base.
Who should use Advanced Coupons?
Advanced Coupons is perfect for store owners using WooCommerce that want more advanced features on their WooCommercec upon. If you need to run more interesting deals like BOGO deals and you want features like being able to restrict when and how a coupon is applied then Advanced Coupons is for you.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Advanced Coupons?
Absolutely not. You can create WooCommerce coupons easily through the normal interface and there is nothing complex about the plugin that would require you to have coding skills.
That said, there are a few features that are designed specifically to help developers and web designers deliver complex coupons for their store owner clients. But you still don’t need heaps of extra knowledge to make them work. We’re dedicated to being the friendliest and best WooCommerce coupons plugin.
What extra things can I do with my WooCommerce coupons with Advanced Coupons?
Advanced Coupons lets you create lots of new and interesting WooCommerce deals. Here are some extra features you can expect on your WooCommerce coupons with our full range of tools:
- WooCommerce BOGO coupons
- Add Products on apply
- Cart conditions (advance coupon rules)
- Store credits
- Schedule coupons
- Auto apply coupons
- URL coupons
- Shipping coupons
- Run a loyalty program
- Gift cards (coming soon!)
What kinds of things can I test for with Cart Conditions (Coupon Rules)?
You can use Cart Conditions to test the current customer’s shopping cart, their past interactions with your store and things about their user account. All of this happens as the customer attempts to apply the WooCommerce coupons to their cart.
Cart Conditions are also compatible with our Premium features for auto applying coupons and showing 1-click apply notices.
- Cart Condition: Product Category Exists In Cart
- Cart Condition: Customer Logged In Status
- Cart Condition: Allowed Customer User Role
- Cart Condition: Disallowed Customer User Role
- Cart Condition: Cart Quantity
- Cart Condition: Cart Subtotal
- Cart Condition: Product Quantity In The Cart
- Cart Condition: Custom Taxonomy Exists In The Cart
- Cart Condition: Within Hours After Customer Registered
- Cart Condition: Within Hours After Customer Last Order
- Cart Condition: Custom User Meta
- Cart Condition: Custom Cart Item Meta
- Cart Condition: Total Customer Spend
- Cart Condition: Has Ordered Before
- Cart Condition: Shipping Zone And Region
Some of these are only available in the premium version, but many are included in the free version.
Can I run WooCommerce BOGO deals across multiple products or product categories?
In the free version you can only run WooCommerce BOGO deals with a single product as the trigger and a single product as the apply product. They don’t have to be the same product.
In the premium version you get much more advanced WooCommerce BOGO functionality with the ability to apply BOGO deals across multiple products as the trigger and apply type and even whole product categories.
- WooCommerce BOGO using a Specific Product
- WooCommerce BOGO using Any Combination Of Products
- WooCommerce BOGO using Product Categories
- WooCommerce BOGO using Any Product
Combined, these different BOGO features can make running WooCommerce BOGO deals across large amounts of products a breeze.
Can I customise the message a user sees if a coupon fails to apply?
Yes, in Advanced Coupons you can set what we call a Custom Non-Qualifying Message. This is shown to the customer when a coupon is not applied. You’ll find it under the Advanced Settings on Cart Conditions when you edit a coupon.
Can I organize my WooCommerce coupons into categories?
Yes, coupon categories let you organise you coupons into distinct categories which makes it much simpler to manage your coupons when you have been running your store for a long period.
We suggest creating as many WooCommerce coupons categories as you need to separate the different types of coupons you and your team create.
How do I give store credit to a customer?
Store credits are extremely easy to grant from an admin perspective. Simply visit Coupons->Store Credits, then click on the Customers tab. You’ll see an option there to search for your customer.
Once you have the customer, you can adjust their store credit balance. This is called an “Admin Adjustment” and is just one way to give store credits to your customers.
In this free plugin, you can also grant store credit to a customer via refunds.
Simply choose the “Refund to Store Credit” option when on the Order Edit screen as you’re refunding an order. The customer will then be able to utilize this store credit on their next order with you.
Is Advanced Coupons translation ready?
Yes, Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce is fully i18n compliant and ready for translation. We have a number of translations included with the plugin. We’re also fully integrated with WPML multi-lingual plugin.
I’d like access to all features, how can I get them?
Purchasing an Advanced Coupons Premium license gives you access to the full feature set of Advanced Coupons. This includes automatic updates, priority support, and more!
You can also explore our other compatible extensions as well:
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons" ha sido traducido a 3 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Improvement: Adjust the help content API link to new base url
- Improvement: Allow Gift Card Products to be selected on BOGO and Add Product feature
- Improvement: Add Upsell for “Allowed Customers” restriction on ACFWF plugin under “Usage Restrictions” tab
- Bug Fix: Can’t refund order that is bought with Store Credit
- Bug Fix: Rounding issue when applying store credit on the checkout page
- Bug Fix: WPML: search products AJAX is not returning the product ID for the default language when the product was added using a secondary language first
- Feature: Add option to always use regular price when sale price exists
- Improvement: Add css classes for coupon type to coupon gutenberg blocks to help improve styling targeting
- Improvement: Pass the URL Coupon attributes to the redirect URL and remove blog permalink structure from the coupon permalink structure
- Improvement: Create duplicate Store Credits REST API endpoints to add support for WC Basic Auth
- Improvement: Store Credits: Option to hide store credits section on checkout screen if the customer currently has no store credit balance
- Improvement: Feature description improvement for “Customer Buys”
- Improvement: Only allow one (1) BOGO coupon to be applied to the cart at once
- Improvement: WOOCS currency switcher plugin integration
- Improvement: Show notice if a BOGO coupon already exists on the cart and don’t apply the new one
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: Searching for existing customer on the second page of the customer list will show empty list
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: refunding order to store credits more that the available amount won’t show any notice
- Bug Fix: Make notices be visible on the store credits admin page
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: Failing on manually refund will remove the “Refund to Store Credits” button
- Bug Fix: Order total is not deducted with the tore credits discount when the order is recalculated in the backend
- Bug Fix: Fee Value is Hidden in The Order Details Table on The Checkout Page if Store Credit Module is Enabled
- Bug Fix: Store Credit – SQL Improvement
- Feature: Store Credits: Announcing Store Credits! You can now have the ability to grant store credit to your customers against their account which they can redeem later during checkout when placing an order. This is great for customer service scenarios such as giving credit, issuing refunds back to Store Credit instead of refunding payment, and many other future upcoming features.
- Feature: Store Credits: Admin management dashboard
- Feature: Store Credits: Checkout implementation
- Feature: Store Credits: Issue Refunds using store credit
- Feature: Store Credits: Add a My account tab to show customers their store credit
- Feature: Store Credits: Add REST API endpoints for store credit
Min Version Compatibility Update: Advanced Coupons Premium 3.1.3 (if present)
- Bug Fix: BOGO Fixed Discount and Percentage Discount Get types were overriding product price
- Bug Fix: Discount amount not have adaptive value based on product price and discount
- Bug Fix: The “acfw_coupon_code” tag from URL Coupons “Redirect To URL” setting is replaced with URL slug instead of coupon code
- Bug Fix: BOGO: the discounted is calculated wrong when currency is converted (Aelia, WPML)
- Bug Fix: Admin notices won’t show up on the new settings app pages.
- Bug Fix: The coupon upsell tab will be missing when some of the modules are disabled
- Bug Fix: Adding cart condition premium features on coupon and deactivate the premium plugin will produce console log
- Bug Fix: Help links: Youtube videos won’t load sometimes
- Bug Fix: Restrict settings API to only work for ACFW related options
- Bug Fix: “Advanced Coupons by Category” Gutenberg block, Select Categories is not translatable
- Bug Fix: The button “Done” is not translatable when adding Gutenberg block
- Bug Fix: Comma syntax causing issues on older PHP versions after update
- Feature: Gutenberg Block: Single Advanced Coupon
- Feature: Gutenberg Block: Advanced Coupons by Category
- Feature: Gutenberg block: Advanced Coupons by Customer
- Bug Fix: Compatibility issue with Google listings and ads plugin
- Improvement: Add styling to the license activation notification on the Coupon Settings page
- Bug Fix: Plugin not installing due to a file in the plugin repo. Remove the unused file.
- Bug Fix: BOGO deal not saving Sort Priority in Cart
- Improvement: Remove code related to old ACFW settings
- Bug Fix: Add warning notice when BOGO deal notice fixed and percentage discount is set to zero
- Bug Fix: Remove un-necessary console logs
- Bug Fix: Fixup Cart Conditions & Role Restrictions issues when running via WC REST API
- Bug Fix: Coupon url should support special character or symbols and all of them has the same behavior
- Bug Fix: Admin app related pages not loading for AWS hosted sites
- Improvement: BOGO: Create a BOGO coupon type “Buy X Get X Deal (BOGO)”
- Improvement: BOGO: Move the existing interface to the general tab and remove the BOGO tab
- Improvement: Change word “Trigger” to “Buy” and “Apply” to “Get” to make BOGO mechanics easy to understand
- Bug Fix: Use correct variable for title in prevent_multiple_spaces_in_coupon_code function
- Bug Fix: Plugin could not be activated with PHP 7.2 environment due to a fatal error
- Improvement: Set Max value for “Percentage and Fixed Discounts”.
- Improvement: Add a “Did you know?” tip to the General tab on the Coupon edit screen.
- Improvement: Add “More Cart Conditions (Premium)” tab to the Cart Conditions meta box.
- Improvement: Add a tip to the URL Coupons tab to ensure users know about auto-apply and one-click apply features as well.
- Improvement: Add a tip to the BOGO global settings tab to explain about advanced BOGO types available.
- Improvement: Add tip to Usage limits section to educate users and make premium options clearer.
- Improvement: Code improvements.
- Bug Fix: When empty boxes are exist on cart conditions, it should shows a warning and should not be saved as coupon settings.
- Feature: Add help links for each Advanced Coupons module (top right of tab content panel)
- Improvement: Group cart condition select options and make select field searchable
- Improvement: URL Coupons: Reverse condition to enable/disable to match other modules and update description
- Improvement: Cart Conditions: make condition field borders less aggressive on the eyes
- Improvement: Clone Coupon: Put clone button/link above “move to trash” in Publish metabox and remove sidebar metabox
- Improvement: Add descriptions to Cart Conditions, Role Restrictions and URL Coupons
- Bug Fix: Show all the coupon edit screen tabs that are in the Premium version with information describing their function
- Improvement: Make WC install link more obvious on plugin missing dependency notice
- Bug Fix: Site Crashing when updating ACFWF for stores that have disabled WC admin notes
- Bug Fix: PHP Log occurs when multiple bogo deals added with discounted and no discount
- Bug Fix: Set the in_array to strict mode for the code for preventing default coupon category deletion
- Bug Fix: Multiple BOGO notification messages when WooCommerce Stripe Gateway enabled
- Bug Fix: Ensure WC API response don’t include empty meta data
- Bug Fix: Make all text translatable
- Bug Fix: The product from Add Products is not removed when a Cart Condition of Product Categories Exists In Cart MORE THAN 0 is no longer fulfilled
- Bug Fix: User can add duplicate products in Cart Condition
- Bug Fix: Coupon URL: Support special characters, e.g ziaodangjia/小当家
- Bug Fix: PHP Log critical error on website when updating WPML Multilingual to 4.11.5
- Bug Fix: PHP 7.2 & lower: Issue with second param not present on function calls causing PHP fatal error
- Feature: BOGO Deals: Necessary changes to support new ‘Any Products’ trigger and apply type (premium)
- Improvement: Improve BOGO Deals implementation logic (code optimization)
- Improvement: Improve BOGO discount display in cart table row
- Bug Fix: Change new cloned coupon date with current date, not using the original coupon date
- Feature: Add coupons used list to Admin New Order admin email
- Improvement: Add KB Article link in Coupon URL tab
- Improvement: Improve codebase
- Bug Fix: User can add duplicate products in BOGO specific & BOGO categories setting
- Bug Fix: Sub-sub categories are not being recognized on the Cart Condition “Product Category Exist In Cart”
- Bug Fix: Make BOGO and Add Product has same discounted price when Override Price discount is higher than product price
- Bug Fix: Critical error in Roles Restriction when loading guest session cleanup function on admin
- Bug Fix: [Bogo Product Categories] Product counted twice as bogo trigger product, when product under more than 1 parent category
- Bug Fix: The Advanced_Coupons object causes slow queries due to the wc_get_coupon_code_by_id function call
- Improvement: Code improvements
- Bug Fix: Display notice when auto applied setting field is hidden in subfolder installs
- Bug Fix: URL Force Apply generates an issue on cart when two auto apply individual use coupons are active
- Bug Fix: When Multiple BOGO Coupon are applied at the same time, it keeps the coupon active when the apply condition isn’t met
- Bug Fix: BOGO Deals apply table data is empty for combination products and product categories types after version 1.3.3
- Improvement: WooCommerce 4.8 compatibility
- Improvement: Add French Translation (props @madmax4ever)
- Bug Fix: Fix deprecated error with WooCommerce Admin Note function due to changes in WooCommerce 4.8
- Bug Fix: Can’t save comma as decimal separator on cart Sub-total condition
- Improvement: Add method to force URL coupon even when excluded with an auto apply coupon
- Improvement: Update and improve translation file
- Bug Fix: Coupon with combination of BOGO and ADD PRODUCT with the same product name has incorrect discount
- Feature: Integration: WPML compatibility
- Improvement: Add filter to all ACFWP upsell links
- Improvement: Big code improvements
- Bug Fix: Coupon code with Ampersand ‘&’ does not apply to guest users
- Bug Fix: PHP Notice error when ACFWF and WooCommerce Zapier is both activated
- Improvement: WC 4.4 compatibility
- Improvement: WP 5.5 compatibility
- Improvement: Code improvements
- Bug Fix: Minor code issues with WC Admin.
- Bug Fix: Compatibility with User Switching plugin
- Bug Fix: Add placeholder values for BOGO and URL coupon settings
- Feature: Add Suggestions and actions to WC Inbox
- Feature: WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration
- Improvement: Allow quantity check for product categories cart condition
- Improvement: Code improvements
- Bug Fix: Able to set negative value in a BOGO specific product discounts
- Bug Fix: Premium plugin upsell notice still showing when ACFWP added but not installed
- Improvement: Add getting started guide on activation
- Improvement: Fix naming on shipping zone/region cart condition
- Bug Fix: Duplicate BOGO notices in certain environments
- Initial release