ELEX WooCommerce Address Validation & Google Address Autocomplete Plugin helps to improve customer service by assisting shoppers when they place orders. The plugin will help you to decrease the number of delivery delays due to an incorrect address entry.
This plugin aids in validating & verifying the addresses of the customers before placing order to maximize your store’s throughput. Integrated with EasyPost Address Verification API(Free), UPS Address Validation API(Premium), USPS Address Validation API(Premium) & AddressFinder Address Validation & AutoComplete API(Premium).
Also, plugin comes with Address Auto-Correction & autocompletion using super efficient Google Address Autocomplete API.
- Address autocomplete using Google Address Autocomplete API.
- Automatic Address validation using EasyPost Address Verification APIs
- Option to toggle manual and automatic address validation.
- Customisable Popup window for user prompted manual address validation.
Premium: How Address Validation and Google Auto-Complete works?
Premium Version Features
- Address validation using UPS & USPS APIs.
- Address validation and AutoComplete using AddressFinder APIs.
- Customize Address Auto-Complete checkout field Label.
- Address Validation Based On Countries.
- Address Validation in Background.
- Enforce Address Validation.
- Confirming Validated Address from Customers.
- Customize Address Label and Button Texts on Checkout Page.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support: Faster and time bound response for support requests.
For complete list of features and details, Please visit ELEX Address Validation and Auto Complete Plugin for WooCommerce.
About Google Address Autocomplete Feature
The Google Places API Web Service and Place Autocomplete share a usage quota as described in the Usage Limits documentation for Google Places API Web Service. These usage limits can be lifted by placing a request to google as explained in their article. The daily usage is calculated as the sum of client-side and server-side requests combined.
Google Address Autocomplete feature adds a text input field to your woocommerce checkout page, and monitors that field for character entries. As the user enters text, google autocomplete returns place predictions in the form of a dropdown pick list. See more details here.
About EasyPost Address Verification
With EasyPost Address Verification, aggregate and leverage as much data as possible to create one large international network that improves upon itself. EasyPost have complete coverage of the United States and ever growing coverage internationally. EasyPost operate in every country, with our granularity reaching down to the unit level in many countries.
Simply put, nobody has the reach or reliability of EasyPost Address Verification API. Improve deliverability and increase customer confidence by running your addresses through EasyPost.
About UPS Address Validation (Premium)
Add Web-based United States address validation capabilities to your WooCommerce Web Store. The UPS Address Validation Application Programming Interface (API) can provide direct automated integration between your website or enterprise system and UPS. As with all APIs, your customers will enjoy the depth of UPS services and capabilities, while your business becomes more efficient with improved processes.
The UPS Address Validation API checks a customer’s address and provides suggested alternatives if an error is discovered. After integrating it with your WooCommerce Web Store, this API can help you reduce operating costs and improve customer service.
The UPS Address Validation API requires XML/Web Services programmers to code and integrate.
Available for use in over 40 countries, the UPS Address Validation API is a valuable addition to any business shipping packages to the United States. For example, if your U.S. customer enters an incorrect postal code while placing their online order, they are provided with suggested alternatives.
About USPS Address Validation (Premium)
By leveraging USPS address verification within your WooCommerce store, you can be certain that only accurate information will be entered into your database.
Save your employees and customers time by reducing around 80% of the keystrokes it would normally take to enter an address in real time. Increase your ability to make accurate business decisions with address verification.
About AddressFinder (Premium)
Our address finder and address verification software will find, verify, cleanse and format accurate Australian addresses via one simple and easy to integrate API.
ELEX Premium Plugins You May Be Interested In
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin
- Wholesale & Role Based Pricing
- WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes
- WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores. We offer a wide variety of extensions for WooCommerce. We have premium extensions related to many domains including Shipping, Pricing, Payments and Customer Support.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- That’s it ! you can now configure the plugin.
How granular is your address validation?
It depends on where the address is. For certain countries, we can get as granular as the housing unit level.
Does it work for my country?
You can find the list of supported countries over here.
Are the addresses categorized under residential and commercial?
Yes. We do we provide RDI (Residential Delivery Indicator) to aid in categorizing addresses as residential and commercial.
Will this woocommerce plugin do zip code check / postcode check as part of Address Validation?
Yes. Our plugin will check and validate zip code / postcode as part of Address Validation.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.3
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 8.2
- Made compatible with HPOS
- Made compatible with PHP 8.2
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.8
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.2
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.7
- Included language files for Dutch
- Fixed an issue wrt EasyPost validation
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.4
- Fixed a Fatal error
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.3
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.2
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1
- Fixed Unexpected Token Syntax error
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.7
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.6.
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.0.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.0
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.8.
- Fixed Codesniffer errors.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.7.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.6.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.5.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.4.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed Issue – Page refresh issue upon selecting the suggested address.
- UI Changes
- Choose Countries for Address Autocomplete
- Enabled the option “Editable Address Fields” by default.
- Issue while placing an order after correcting checkout form is fixed.
- Order note added for validated addresses.
- Allow Zip+4 Postcode.
- Checkout using address suggestion message.
- Address suggestion will not show, if the address is already validated.
- Fixed issue with Shipping cost and tax (if selects ‘sell to specific countries’ in woocommerce settings).
- Added option to enforce checkout on validated address only
- Added Background Address Validation & custom CSS
- Initial Version