This field will bring your very own SoundCloud playlists to your WordPress site.
Compatible with Advanced Custom Fields:
- 4 (tested up to 4.4.2)
- 5 (PRO, tested up to 5.2.6)
- Check and make sure you have Advanced Custom Fields installed.
- Upload ‘acf-scp’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Go ahead and activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ admin page in WordPress.
- Configure your SoundCloud keys in the ‘SoundCloud’ under WP admin ‘Settings’.
- Create a field group in Custom Fields and you should see ‘Playlists (SoundCloud)’ under Content available by now.
- You: Do I need a SoundCloud account?
Me: You certainly need a SoundCloud account to make use of this. Apart from that, you need to register an app in SoundCloud that gives this plugin access to your playlists.
- You: When we register an app in SoundCloud, what would be the Redirect URI?
Me: Navigate to ‘SoundCloud’ under WP admin ‘Settings’ and check out the Redirect URI that is in there for you copy and paste in the SoundCloud Redirect URI field.
- You: I have more questions or problems with your plugin.
Me: Feel free to create a support thread and i’ll try my best to get on with it.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fresh release