AMP for WP automatically adds Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality to your WordPress site. AMP makes your website faster for Mobile visitors.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special community support where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for AMP for WP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- NUEVO – soporte para Gutenberg
- NEW – Divi and Elementor Support More Info
- NUEVO: cumplimiento con el RGPD
- NEW – Google PageSpeed Optimization with SSR (Server Side Rendering)
- NEW – CSS Optimization (Tree Shaking) – This will automatically remove all the unused CSS from your AMP pages
- NEW – Google Font API and Local Fonts Support For All Designs
- Out of the box compatibility for Yoast SEO, All in One Seo, Rank Math, Genesis, SEOPress, Bridge Qode SEO, The SEO Framework, SmartCrawl and Squrilly SEO Plugin.
- Introducing Page Builder 3.0 for AMP! Learn More & Video
- New Default Theme for AMP called Swift
- 3 Pre-built AMP Layouts for Business websites and landing pages
- Integración para notificaciones push de OneSignal y TruePush
- Advanced WooCommerce Support More Info
- AMP Plugins Manager – Which allows you to disable a specific plugin functionality only in the AMP version
- Opciones de datos estructurados
- Page Break / NextPage (Pagination) Support
- Contact Form 7 Support More Info
- Graviry Form Support More Info
- Caldera Form Support More Info
- Ninja Form Support More Info
- Facebook Comments Support
- Github Gist Support
- Email Opt-in Subscription form support in AMP added
- Call to Action boxes and notification bars
- 9 Advertisement sizes – 2 More AD slots added recently
- Comments Forms in AMP.
- Native AMP Search functionality.
- Design 3 Watch the Video Overview
- Disqus Comments Support
- Soporte para comentarios de Vuukle
- Soporte para comentarios de Spot.IM
- Google Tag Manager Support
- Page, Category & Tags Support Added
- Editor personalizado AMP – que te permite anular el contenido que hayas escrito en una entrada o página, para que puedas tener un contenido diferente exclusivo para AMP.
- Mobile Redirection – More than 50% of your traffic is from mobile and you aren’t doing anything to improve their user experience, which means you are falling behind on SEO and it can result in lower SERPS. Lightning fast mobile version means faster User experience means more engagement which directly results in the lower bounce rate.
- Soporte para tipos de entrada personalizados
- Soporte para taxonomías personalizadas
- Star Ratings
- Drag & Drop Page builder Added
- 4 diseños para AMP
- AMP WooCommerce Support
- Switch on/off Support for Pages & Posts on AMP
- Translation Panel & RTL
- Internal AMP linking – You can browse AMP pages internally
- Related posts below the post
- Lista de comentarios recientes
- Integra automáticamente AMP a tu sitio web.
- Google Adsense (AMP-AD) Support with 6 different Ad slots across the layout! The First Plugin to have this capability.
- Built in MGID Ads Support with 6 different ad slots.
- Compatible con Google Analytics.
- Panel de opciones del tema amigable con los usuarios.
- Esquema de colores ilimitado.
- Carga imagen del logo
- Supports Posts and Pages and other custom post types.
- Proper rel canonical tags which means that Google know the original page.
- Overlay Navigation Menu bar.
- Social Sharing in the Single.
- Diseño sexy.
- Menú de WordPress separado para la versión AMP.
- Page builder & Shortcodes Compatibility.
- Carousel support for Gallery.
- Better Image stretching and resizing.
- Youtube Video Embed Support.
- Vine Embed Support.
- Twitter oembed Support.
- Instagram Embed Support.
- Facebook Video Embed Support.
- Soporte RTL
- Página principal AMP personalizada
- Alexa Metrics, Chartbeat, Hi-stats, Yandex Metrika, Piwik, Segment.com, StatCounter, Effective Measure and comScore Builtin Support
- Incontent & DoubleClick Support
- Great Support & Active Development.
- Widgets & WooCommerce
- Breadcrumb Support added
- Facebook Instant Articles Support Added
- AMP Installation Wizard that makes it easy to setup for new users.
- Category base remover support
- Compatible con el eliminador de etiquetas base
- Soporte para compartir en Addthis
- Soporte para desplazamiento infinito
- Photo Gallery by 10Web Support
- Se agregan 12 nuevas integraciones con redes sociales (Reddit, Tumblr, Telegram, Digg, StumbleUpon, Wechat, Viber, Hatena Bookmarks, Pocket, Yummly, MeWe, Flipboard)
- AMP Theme Framework Core Support Added. You can now create AMP templates of your own in just minutes. More
- NUEVO – ¡Hacer AMP y no AMP al mismo tiempo con un solo clic!
- NEW – Allows you to use AMP as primary website!
JOIN CHAT GROUP COMMUNITY: Purpose of this group is to get proper suggestions and feedback from plugin users and the community so that we can make the plugin even better.
1. User Documentation: The AMP for WordPress plugin is easy to setup but we have some tutorials and guides prepared for you which will help you dive deep with the plugin.
2. Developer Docs: We have created special documentations for developers and semi technical users who are willing to modify the plugin according to their own needs.
3. Support: We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special community support where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
4. Premium Support: We will personally take care that your website’s AMP version is perfectly validated. We will make sure that your AMP version gets approved and indexed by Google Webmaster Tools properly and we will even keep an eye on AMP updates from Google and implement them into your website.
Some code used in this plugin was forked from ‘AMP for WordPress’ plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/ – License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
Mobile & Tablet detection library used https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect – License URI: https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
PHP CSS Parser library used https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser – License URI: https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser#license (PHP-CSS-Parser is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.)
AMP Optimizer library used https://github.com/ampproject/amp-toolbox/tree/main/packages/optimizer – License URI: https://github.com/ampproject/amp-toolbox#license (AMP Toolbox is made by the AMP Project, and is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.)
Can I add analytics?
Yes, you easily can. In fact, we have support for 12 Analytics companies. Including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, StatCounter, QuantCast, Chartbeat, comScore to list a few. Also, we have Google Tag Manager (GTM) support as well.
Can I add Ads in my AMP pages?
Yes, you can. We have 6 ad placement slots that are built in and strategically placed to get maximum views. Also, we have an extension from which you can insert ads between the content, will get more ad slots and also add custom banners to all the available slots.
Can I extend/Change the AMP design, so it suits my needs?
Yes, you easily can. We have created this plugin in such a way that it can easily be extended. Check out our AMP Theme Framework
¿Tienes algún diseño prefabricado?
Yes, we have AMP themes section where we have free and paid designs available. We also update it regularly. You can check it out our AMP Themes
Soy desarrollador y quiero añadir una funcionalidad personalizada para un cliente, ¿puedo hacer eso?
Yes, of course. This plugin is very developer friendly, we have lots of hooks and filters that you can use to extend and customize according to the requirements. Also, we have developer documentation which we update regularly.
¿Cómo informo de fallos y sugiero nuevas características?
Puedes reportar errores aquí
¿Añadirás nuevas características a mi solicitud?
Yes, Absolutely! We would suggest you send your feature request by creating an issue in Github . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
¿Cómo me pongo en contacto?
Nos puedes contactar desde aquí
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages" ha sido traducido a 5 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
18.104.22.168 (13th June 2022)
- Fixed: Conflict issue with WPML #5274
- Fixed: Page builder modal is getting hidden below the header of the post/page editor. #5279
- Fixed: FAQ Schema For Pages And Posts compatibility #5278
- Fixed: Debug Warnings – Trying to access array offset on value of type null #5277
- Fixed: fatal error #5280
22.214.171.124 (2nd June 2022)
- Improvements: Added Marfeel analytics compatibility in AMP #5266
- Improvements: Added WP Table Builder compatibility in AMP #5270
- Improvements: Updated the email id in feedback form #5273
- Fixed: Instagram reels not working in AMP #5269
- Fixed: Preload Funtionality not working when Image is added #5260
- Fixed: AMP dashicons CSS overwrites the WP default dashicons #5265
- Fixed: Tel protocols not working in the AMP #5268
- Fixed: CTA links saving without ‘=’ character #5267
126.96.36.199 (10th May 2022)
- Updated: TPD feature updated #5257
- Fixed: Resolved the issue of Image Gallery Carousel in AMP does not change the gallery view in posts/pages #5259
188.8.131.52 (16th April 2022)
- Improvements: Added REHub Comparison charts, tables Compatibility #5250
- Fixed: Debug Warnings – Undefined index: amp-license #5251
184.108.40.206 (12th April 2022)
- Improvements: Added Compatibility with GenerateBlocks plugin #5248
- Improvements: Added Web Safe Fonts in Google Fonts List #5242
- Improvements: AMP Option panel improvements #5239
- Fixed: White space in footer element between the posts of infinite scroll #5238
- Fixed: Invalid JSON error in console when using Plausible analytics #5142
220.127.116.11 (6th April 2022)
- Fixed: The Publisher Desk CDN URL added instead of Heroku link #5237
- Fixed: AMP Option panel improvements #5240
Full changelog available at changelog.txt