Works in 3 steps
- Create a 360 view with the online 360 view creator (requires registration)
- Enter your license key in the plugin settings page
- View your created views in the 360 media gallery and copy and paste the short code to embed it in any page/post.
- Optionally, manually upload your self-hosted 360 view to wp-content/uploads/yofla360/ directory and embed it using a short-code
- Full 360° view
- Responsive design
- Works on mobile devices (retina support)
- Works with Woocommerce (storefront theme tested)
- Cloud or Self Hosted option
- Install 360 Product Rotation Plugin by installing from your WordPress Admin area
- Enter your license key in the 360 plugin settings page
- View the 360 views you created with the online creator in the media gallery, copy the shortcode and use it in any page/post
- src is the reference to the cloud-based 360 view (or for legacy players, path to local 360 view)
- width is your desired width in px or % (optional parameter, defaults to 500px)
- height is your desired height in px or % (optional parameter, defaults to 375px)
- auto-height=”true” if set to true, automatically resizes the height of the 360 view on small screens to keep its aspect ratio
Does it work on mobile devices?
Yes, the 360° player works on iOS/Android and other touch and mobile devices.
How much product photos do I need?
It is recommend at least 36 photos for a smooth rotation – one shot at each 10° degrees for a full 360° view.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "360 Product Rotation" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fix: (php): Fix woocommerce PHP error
- Fix: (php): Fix PHP,WP notice error level warnings
- Feat: (shortcode): keep also the maximum desired width/height of the 360 view with the shortcode option auto-height=”true” set to true
- Feat: (plugin): tested the compatibility with wordpress 5.5
- Feat: (plugin): removed the upload functionality (you will need FTP/SFTP to upload your self-hosted 360 views)
- Fix: (shortcode): make auto-height=”true” sizing work in Safari browser
- Fix: (shortcode): fix “100%” being trimmed to “100”
- Chore: (version): fixing plugin version number 1.5.2
- Chore: (styles): fixed typo in inline styles for auto-aspect ratio enabled 360 views
- Chore: (cloud): adding shorter cloud domain: c.y360.at vs next360.lacora.eu
- Chore: (shortcode): improve the auto-height parameter options
- Feat: (styles): Added the shot-tag option to auto-adjust height of an 360 view to match its aspect ratio ([… auto-height=”true”])
- Chore: (mediaPage): Added link to launch the 360 View Creator
- Feat: (styles): Admin area: nicer word wrapping for long project names in 360 Product Gallery
- Feat: (styles): Admin area: added preview button
- Feat: (styles): By default, the 360 views have now smaller height on mobile screens so the 360 product view fits the screen, rather than the full original height like on computer screens
- Feat: (settings): communicate more clearly the two distinct input fields for new and legacy license keys
- Chore: (system): internal code improvement
- Feat: (mediaPage): cleaned-up UI and added support for displaying cloud-hosted 360 views
- Feat: (settingsPage): cleaned-up UI (legacy settings are hidden by default)
- Fix: (security): “reflected XSS” bug fixed (thanks ImplosionSec!)
- Feat: (player): add support for player version #27 and newer with dynamic resolution images
- Feat: (woocommerce): new embedding logic added(optional, default off), which enables to accommodate multiple product image galleries in one product page
- Fix: (woocommerce): allow spaces in url when using product url
- Fix: (woocommerce): when using product url (instead of dropdown), do not require (any) product selected in dropdown
- Feat: (player): option to set global stylesheets (player theme) url added (just for the legacy player)
- Fix: (shorttag): another smaller improvement
- Fix: (shorttag): fix the iframe=”false” short-tag option functionality when “just images” upload method is used
- Feat: (WooCommerce): handle the case if variable product has no default value set
- Feat: Added support for specifying custom 360 thumb view url for WooCommerce product gallery
- Feat: Added support for the online 360 view creator (beta)
- Feat: (WooCommerce) Support for entering product URL in 360 View Product Tab (for single product) added
- Feat: added the option to clear the cache folder in plugin settings (useful e.g. after migrating to https)
- Fix: (WooCommerce) Improvements and fixes in woocommerce plugin
- Fix: (WooCommerce) Fix PHP warning message (second parameter missing)
- Fix: (ssl) Ensure wp_upload_dir returns always https for SSL enabled websites
- Fix: (WooCommerce) If product has a product gallery the 360 view is added as additional (first) item of the gallery – and does not remove the product gallery as before
- Chore: Checked compatibility with latest WordPress (4.9.6)
- Fix: Compatiblity fix with WooCommerce 3.1.1
- Feat: Added WooCommerce support for variable products
- Fix: BugFix in uploading .zip files creted by 3DRT Setup Utility
- Feat: Improved error reporting when using 360 shortcode with invalid path
- Minor bugfix (WooCommerce not-360-view Product Gallery Fix)
- Minor bugfix
- Fix for WooCommerce 3.0 – replacing main product image now works
- Folder list sorted by name
- Smaller UI updates (for .zip upload)
- Enabling .zip upload and fixing security issues. A must upgrade if you are using 1.2.3 or older version.
- Disabling file upload, important upgrade.
- Bugfix in specifying custom themUrl parameter in settings.ini file (used for “just images” upload)
- Added the option to specify own global location for the player engine file (rotatetool.js)
- Added the option to make the 360 views user their own (local) player engine file (rotatetool.js)
- Added the option to specify custom theme url in settings.ini file (used for “just images” upload)
- Bugfix: .zip file created on some Windows systems did not extract correctly
- Bugfix: using dash in folder name caused an error
- Possible SSL communication bug fix when entering license-id in settings
- Nicer error reporting when processing of uploaded .zip archive fails
- Bug fixed for using correct (licensed) rotatetool.js file for “just images upload”
- Bug fixed when uploading zip file
- Bug fixed when using License Key and not License ID in settings.
- WooCommerce integration added. Google Analytics support improved. Plugin code refactored & cleaned up. Many under-the-hood improvements.
- Added the option to upload product via WordPress Interface – now you do not need an FTP client for uploading a 360 view
- Improvements in creating 360 views by just uploading the images: example.
- Updated to support SSL on websites
- Improved “just images” functionality for better support of local settings.ini
- Small code improvement for better updating from older versions of the plugin (creates yofla360 folder in uploads dir)
- Added support for creating 360 product views from images only (no need to use 3DRT Setup Utility)
- Added support for specifying Absolute URLs as src parameter, e.g. for amazon s3 files hosting
- Added support for Google Analytics Events Tracking
- typo in 1.0.4 fixed
- temporary disabled ssl connection for cloud based rotatetool.js (problem with renewing ssl certficate on side of my hosting provider)
- iframe embed mode is now turned on by default (for better fullscreen support)
- added option to set default iframe styles in Settings page
- added error message when user wants to embed one object in one page twice or more (what is not currently possible)
- added support for popup embed mode
- fixed bug when using px values
- added support for embedding flash based 360 product rotations created with 3DRT Setup Utility 1.3.8 and older
- initial release